Windows 10: Legal Property Issue

Discus and support Legal Property Issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We have been forced to buy new operating system from windows 123 to windows 10 from Microsoft with millions of peoples money being usurped by force... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shahabuddin Abro Sh, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Legal Property Issue

We have been forced to buy new operating system from windows 123 to windows 10 from Microsoft with millions of peoples money being usurped by force ..... Microsoft Owner Bill Gate getting richer and richer without any accountability. He even doesn't feel shame for it. We have purchased all previous windows and running them all their defects and correcting them on our self without any actual-proper help from Microsoft. If windows 10 is a perfect error free Operating System why Microsoft introduced windows 7 (if it is a faulty software). Now unlawfully Microsoft forcing the world users to Buy Windows 10 .... SHAME ON YOUR COMPANY .....

:)

Shahabuddin Abro Sh, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Legal Property Issue

Folder Property Issues.

Hello Dario,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer?
    2. From when are you facing this issues?
    I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and see if that helps:

Step 1:

1. Open the ‘File Explorer’.

2. Click on 'View' and select 'Options'.

3. Under the folder, select 'General tab' and click on
    'Restore Defaults'

4. Select view tab and click on 'Restore Defaults'.

5. Click on 'Apply' and Click 'Ok'.

6. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

After following above mentioned steps, try setting the preferences.

For issue related to permission I suggest you to check box Replace owner on sub-containers and objects.

For more information refer the resolution section in the article about
    taking permission of files and folders

If the above Step fails, refer step two and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Follow the Microsoft article to create a

new user account

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Legal Property Issue

1. Legal Property Issue - Similar Threads - Legal Property Issue

2. Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues: Hi, So, this is really bugging me, I downloaded an album that I have purchased, when I got the files there was no in file details when looking at the properties of each file. I have complained to the company I purchased the album from. I click on a song, I open the properties...
  3. Display properties issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display properties issue: Hello, I recently purchased a new computer with a fresh install of Windows 10. I have a graphics card that can handle 4 monitors and I currently have 3. Two are connected by display port and one by regular HDMI. I have the monitors arranged correctly in display settings...
  4. Is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal: hi all, i want to ask.Is it legal if I use a Windows 7 product key to replace a pirated Windows 10?, thanks: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/90ecf416-9bbb-4e6e-bbe2-11ac05dc1d46
  5. Is this legal?

Is this legal?: [ATTACH]...
  6. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this legal?: Hi All, I'll probably get flamed for this but, here goes. I have a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro. I recently bought a new PC but it has only Linux on it. I would like to migrate my Windows 10 Pro to the new machine. I downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool. Installed it got...
  7. Legal or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legal or not?: I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine. Or not? I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal...
  8. Legal Issues: Consumers verses Microsoft (MS)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legal Issues: Consumers verses Microsoft (MS): LEGAL How many out there experienced the same problem as I just did? Millions? Is there enough for a class action against MS? Basically, the tried to sell me something and failed miserably by ruining my laptop, then disappeared without a word - very convenient! It's like...
  9. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  10. Print Properties Scaling Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Properties Scaling Issue: Hi Everyone, I began experiencing this issue recently when trying to change print properties for our office Konica Bizhub. I reached out to Konica, who said they wouldn't help because it's related to the OS. I reached out to Microsoft, who said this was a Konica issue....