Windows 10: legal use of windows

Discus and support legal use of windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is it legal to install no longer supported versions of windowsI mean without licensing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by باسم محمود محمد قريطم, Jan 27, 2023.

1. legal use of windows

is it legal to install no longer supported versions of windowsI mean without licensing

:)

باسم محمود محمد قريطم, Jan 27, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 27, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

legal use of windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

legal use of windows

1. legal use of windows - Similar Threads - legal

2. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  3. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  4. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  5. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  6. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

7. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  8. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  9. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  10. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...