Windows 10: legality of purchasing windows

Discus and support legality of purchasing windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to ask, if I buy a Windows key product from an official distributor in the Indonesian market place such as Shopee or Lazada or Tokopedia, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SyahranFaza, Dec 3, 2020.

1. legality of purchasing windows

I want to ask, if I buy a Windows key product from an official distributor in the Indonesian market place such as Shopee or Lazada or Tokopedia, is that legal / permissible?

:)

SyahranFaza, Dec 3, 2020

2. Is my Windows 7 legal?

Where do I purchase a product key,I read that digitalcodes is not legit.Any suggestion where can I get it legal and for a cheap price

FurqanHussain1, Dec 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

legality of purchasing windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

legality of purchasing windows

1. legality of purchasing windows - Similar Threads - legality purchasing

2. Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?: I tried to order Office 2021 from StackSocial.com they state that they are a Microsoft partner. When I clicked the "Redemption Link", I was redirected to the a Microsoft website where I could then enter the License Code that StackSocial provided.That was it, Microsoft showed...
  3. Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?: I tried to order Office 2021 from StackSocial.com they state that they are a Microsoft partner. When I clicked the "Redemption Link", I was redirected to the a Microsoft website where I could then enter the License Code that StackSocial provided.That was it, Microsoft showed...
  4. Is it still possible to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it still possible to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations...: I need to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation ... Microsoft is not making this available on the website! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-still-possible-to-purchase-a-legal-licensed/6c9d2401-cde7-4eb3-8394-cf4002bb99dc
  5. Is it still possible to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations...

Is it still possible to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations...: I need to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation ... Microsoft is not making this available on the website! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-still-possible-to-purchase-a-legal-licensed/6c9d2401-cde7-4eb3-8394-cf4002bb99dc
  6. Is it still possible to purchase a LEGAL licensed copy of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...: Hello there, I'm wondering whether my installation of Windows 10 is legal.I purchased the PC second hand in around Feb 2019, at the time it had Windows 10 Pro on it, and the results of slmgr /dli from a cmd.exe was that it was licensed but Volume_Mak channel. I found a...
  8. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...: Hello there, I'm wondering whether my installation of Windows 10 is legal.I purchased the PC second hand in around Feb 2019, at the time it had Windows 10 Pro on it, and the results of slmgr /dli from a cmd.exe was that it was licensed but Volume_Mak channel. I found a...
  9. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

10. U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key: Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key from the websiteu2key.com and if you have any relation to that site? If not, are there any sites where windows 10 keys are legal to buy from? Thank you!...