Windows 10: Legion 5 audio

Discus and support Legion 5 audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a Lenovo Legion 5 desktop PC. It did not come with all the cords necessary : I had an HDMI cord but not the VGA Monitor cable. I ended up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leo GGoldsmith, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Legion 5 audio

I just got a Lenovo Legion 5 desktop PC. It did not come with all the cords necessary : I had an HDMI cord but not the VGA Monitor cable. I ended up having to get an adaptor for it. The adaptor plugs into the HDMI port leaving the HDMI cord unplugged. I have no audio. Did I do something wrong?? Help!!

:)

Leo GGoldsmith, Dec 28, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Legion 5 audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Legion 5 audio

1. Legion 5 audio - Similar Threads - Legion audio

2. lenovo legion is very for window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo legion is very for window 11: I have lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH-PG0, with 8 gb ram 125 gb ssd and 1 tb hdd but it is very slow and I upgraded to window 11 Windows 11, march 2024 update. I did clean install too but still slow and It was fast before that update I did everything I could but can't help....
  3. Brand new LEGION T7 Tower PC - WIN 11 with Terrible bus latency, frame drops, audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new LEGION T7 Tower PC - WIN 11 with Terrible bus latency, frame drops, audio...: Hi friends! I've been experiencing massive issues with latency as shown by the Latencymon dialog shown below which translates into general sluggishness, framerate drops, audio crackling and generally awful performance on a brand new PC during browsing, gaming, watching...
  4. Brand new LEGION T7 Tower PC - WIN 11 with Terrible bus latency, frame drops, audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new LEGION T7 Tower PC - WIN 11 with Terrible bus latency, frame drops, audio...: Hi friends! I've been experiencing massive issues with latency as shown by the Latencymon dialog shown below which translates into general sluggishness, framerate drops, audio crackling and generally awful performance on a brand new PC during browsing, gaming, watching...
  5. After a Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is...: Hi,After running the latest update Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is glitching and screeching. I rolled back the previous version and it works again. Is there a way to fix the issue after the update?I following with no luck:1...
  6. After a Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is...

After a Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is...: Hi,After running the latest update Windows 11 22H2 update my laptop Lenovo Legion 5-15IMH05H Type 81Y6 audio is glitching and screeching. I rolled back the previous version and it works again. Is there a way to fix the issue after the update?I following with no luck:1...
  7. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off: I just now looked at Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with - Microsoft Community and it is the identically same problem I have. Help!!!!...
  8. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off

Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off: I just now looked at Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with - Microsoft Community and it is the identically same problem I have. Help!!!!...
  9. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530: Hello All, I'm having an issue with my audio where it says no Audio Output Device found. Its the same for input. In device manager, Realtek is gone and the Sound and game controllers have disappeared after I tried to unistall them, restarted, and they didnt come back. That...