Windows 10: legion laptop

Discus and support legion laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my laptop is crashing while tryig to dim the brightess with function and F5. the letters t y o and Microsoft keys are not working on my keyboard. USB... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SreenivasReddy1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. legion laptop

my laptop is crashing while tryig to dim the brightess with function and F5. the letters t y o and Microsoft keys are not working on my keyboard. USB KEYBOARD IS WORKING.

:)

SreenivasReddy1, Jun 4, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    thomaseg1, Jun 4, 2020
  4. legion laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

legion laptop

1. legion laptop - Similar Threads - legion laptop

2. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  3. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  4. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...: when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time again show me logo and start the windows please tell me what the problem is that...
  6. when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...

when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...: when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time again show me logo and start the windows please tell me what the problem is that...
  7. Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop: So I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 laptop with a Ryzen 7 7840HS processor and an RTX 4060 graphics card. While the battery life is already respectable, I want to maximize it as much as possible for college to avoid carrying around an extra USB-C charger.Here...
  8. Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop

Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop: So I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 laptop with a Ryzen 7 7840HS processor and an RTX 4060 graphics card. While the battery life is already respectable, I want to maximize it as much as possible for college to avoid carrying around an extra USB-C charger.Here...
  9. Laptop keyboard not working for the Legion 5-15IMH05 Lenovo - Type 82AU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard not working for the Legion 5-15IMH05 Lenovo - Type 82AU: So i have had this problem for a while now so when i do a restart for my laptop there is a small chance that my keyboard will start working again, and after a restart or a shutdown the keyboard will stop working again and i have tried these things but no results.Things i have...
  10. Laptop keyboard not working for the Legion 5-15IMH05 Lenovo - Type 82AU

Laptop keyboard not working for the Legion 5-15IMH05 Lenovo - Type 82AU: So i have had this problem for a while now so when i do a restart for my laptop there is a small chance that my keyboard will start working again, and after a restart or a shutdown the keyboard will stop working again and i have tried these things but no results.Things i have...