Windows 10: Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

Discus and support Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there! The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quick0, Dec 13, 2020.

1. quick0 Win User

Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

Hello there!

The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and then the BSOD appears. The screen remains black after the reboot. I can't even enter startup repair, black screen there as well.

I tried installing Win10 while not being connected to the internet and it runs totally fine, with no issues. But, I can't run it like that practically. I tried to install the driver update manually using the Lenovo Update utility from the website, but that also caused a BSOD.

Laptop temperatures are totally fine, fans spin well, no physical damage. How can I go about resolving this? I need the system for work, so I'd really appreciate any help!

:)

quick0, Dec 13, 2020
  2. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Dec 13, 2020
  3. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Lee L. Win User

Lee L., Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys - Similar Threads - Legion Y530 15ICH

2. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.: Hello,Basically title. I’ll add a few more details here.When I Opened my computer yesterday windows would not boot. It tried performing automatic repair but it just stayed at “preparing automatic repair” for hours. I got back from work and shut it down. Restarted it and it...
  3. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.: Hello,Basically title. I’ll add a few more details here.When I Opened my computer yesterday windows would not boot. It tried performing automatic repair but it just stayed at “preparing automatic repair” for hours. I got back from work and shut it down. Restarted it and it...
  4. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with keyboard configuration on Lenovo Legion Y530

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with keyboard configuration on Lenovo Legion Y530: At the beggining I thought this was liquid damage because I cleaned my keyboard with alcohol and a cloth.The letter E and FN were not working and noticed while trying to enter my Windows password. But after doing normal troubleshooting by updating drivers, uninstalling and...
  6. Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly: At first the problem was just i could'nt access the password screen, and once i could access it and entered my password, the loading took more than an hour and still did not get into the laptop. After looking at several tutorials it became windows didnt load correctly and i...
  7. Start up screen for Legion y530

Start up screen for Legion y530: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. Whenever i power on it on, it stays loading and would not put me in any type of home screen. It stays loading for a very long time and does not change. I cant do anything because its like this. Is there anyway to fix it?...
  8. Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged

Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged: I got this computer for Christmas 2018 and I've had it for almost a year. Last night started having an issue where it would lose power/crash when unplugged. I've tried multiple things to have this done including tearing apart the computer and unplugging the battery and...
  9. lenevo legion y530 battery problem

lenevo legion y530 battery problem: My laptop won't work unless plugged in. My laptop shuts off when I unplug the charger. The battery never charges to 100% either. It was at 89% last week now it's at 87%. I'm afraid it'll drop to 0%. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  10. Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs: Hey guys. For the past 3 days I've been getting very frequent TDR BSODs. I haven't messed around with the GPU drivers since my last thread. In fact since my last thread everything was fine.. until 3 days ago. :/ dump extractions below. Attachment 142107 Attachment 142108...