Windows 10: Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

Discus and support Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first the problem was just i could'nt access the password screen, and once i could access it and entered my password, the loading took more than an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JunHao002, Dec 23, 2020.

1. JunHao002 Win User

Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

At first the problem was just i could'nt access the password screen, and once i could access it and entered my password, the loading took more than an hour and still did not get into the laptop. After looking at several tutorials it became windows didnt load correctly and i couldnt find a way to get out of it already. This is my first time using this feature so please help me

:)

JunHao002, Dec 23, 2020
  2. cameron121901, Dec 23, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NavyLCDR, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

1. Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly - Similar Threads - Legion y530 didn't

2. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly": So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this...
  3. Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys: Hello there! The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and then the BSOD appears. The screen remains black after the reboot. I can't even enter startup repair, black screen there as...
  4. Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530: Hello All, I'm having an issue with my audio where it says no Audio Output Device found. Its the same for input. In device manager, Realtek is gone and the Sound and game controllers have disappeared after I tried to unistall them, restarted, and they didnt come back. That...
  5. "Windows didn't load correctly."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...
  6. Start up screen for Legion y530

Start up screen for Legion y530: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. Whenever i power on it on, it stays loading and would not put me in any type of home screen. It stays loading for a very long time and does not change. I cant do anything because its like this. Is there anyway to fix it?...
  7. Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged

Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged: I got this computer for Christmas 2018 and I've had it for almost a year. Last night started having an issue where it would lose power/crash when unplugged. I've tried multiple things to have this done including tearing apart the computer and unplugging the battery and...
  8. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows didn't load correctly: My windows didn't load correctly after an update. To run the advanced troubleshoot options, it requires the account password. The problem is that i use pin and fingerprint to login the account, and said options arent available in the troubleshoot options....
  9. lenevo legion y530 battery problem

lenevo legion y530 battery problem: My laptop won't work unless plugged in. My laptop shuts off when I unplug the charger. The battery never charges to 100% either. It was at 89% last week now it's at 87%. I'm afraid it'll drop to 0%. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  10. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

"Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...