Windows 10: legit microsoft email

Discus and support legit microsoft email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just recently activated my windows. I recieved an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with my Microsoft verification code. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GregaMM, Dec 3, 2021.

1. GregaMM Win User

legit microsoft email

I just recently activated my windows. I recieved an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with my Microsoft verification code. The case number was 1032149742. Everything went well. I was just wondering, if this email address was legit, was really from Microsoft.

:)

GregaMM, Dec 3, 2021

2. IS THIS EMAIL A LEGIT EMAIL?

What header? , oh and another question isnt *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a legit email or what.

Aaron Zamora, Dec 3, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft Terms of Use email - is it legit or spam?

Hi Tom, yes that Email is absolutely from Microsoft and legit, hundreds of thousands of users are getting that Email

It is basically an adjustment to the End User Licence Agreement for Windows 10

It is nothing to worry about, read it if you will and then bin it . . .

DaveM121, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Witchmann Win User

legit microsoft email

IS THIS EMAIL A LEGIT EMAIL?

It's hard to say. Might be legit then again it could be scammers trying to get your info. You have 9,999+ emails in your inbox !!??

Witchmann, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

legit microsoft email

1. legit microsoft email - Similar Threads - legit microsoft email

2. Microsoft Email Legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Email Legit?: Hi,Is this email address actually from Microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was about changes to photo storage on OneDrive accounts that go into effect on 10/16/23. There are a few links in the message with directions to reduce storage. The email went to my...
  3. Microsoft Email Legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Email Legit?: Hi,Is this email address actually from Microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was about changes to photo storage on OneDrive accounts that go into effect on 10/16/23. There are a few links in the message with directions to reduce storage. The email went to my...
  4. Is this email legit?

Is this email legit?: Recently, I have reinstalled my windows because of a suspicion of a malware on my PC. Today, I have received this email photos, I can't tell what's real anymore. The sender email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. com and apparently it is a reply to ***...
  5. Is this a legit email from Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legit email from Microsoft?: I just received an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" in my spam folder, and I am unsure whether it's legit or not. Especially since I hover over the link in the email which will send me to a "safelinks.protection.outlook.com" which seems to be legit...
  6. legit microsoft email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legit microsoft email: I just recently activated my windows. I recieved an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with my Microsoft verification code. The case number was 1032149742. Everything went well. I was just wondering, if this email address was legit, was really from...
  7. legit microsoft email

legit microsoft email: I just recently activated my windows. I recieved an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with my Microsoft verification code. The case number was 1032149742. Everything went well. I was just wondering, if this email address was legit, was really from...
  8. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this email legit?: Is this email real?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-email-legit/ad272176-f24d-43ee-b1e5-b717f0c5919d
  9. Is this email legit?

Is this email legit?: I am receiving emails fro *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, requesting to update or else my account will be closed, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-email-legit/745d604e-affa-4d55-88cb-0b7ad2ee7bde
  10. legit email?

legit email?: is this message from microsoft? Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft accountbr*****. If this was you, click the button below to bypass the waiting period by using your existing security info....