Windows 10: Legit site

Discus and support Legit site in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone verify whether Digisecure is legit or a scam.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RegSeymour, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Legit site

Can anyone verify whether Digisecure is legit or a scam.

:)

RegSeymour, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Is this site legit? All-techcomputer.com

I can't find anything to suggest that are not legit, although some of their pricing is suspect.
    30" HP3065 Monitor for $779.99? They are normally around $1300.
    That's in the range I would expect a refurbed monitor, but it does not indicate that it is refurbed.

Not all of the prices are completely out of line, however. Some of their DSLR camera stuff is average or just below.

I suggest you create an account and buy something and see if you get burned so we all know. *Laugh :laugh:

Kreij, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Were any legit Nokia N8 's ever manufactured in China??

Most fakes these days will have a legit IMEI listed so even if you check it will come back legit. Safe bet, just buy from a reputable place (ie. Nokia, Amazon NewEgg etc).. You may pay a bit more, but, at least you have peace of mind that the phone is
    legit and you'll be able to return/exchange it if required.

slashd0t---01, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Fourstaff Win User

Legit site

New PC DRM!

Legit copy:
    Step 1: Install
    Step 2: Get a Ubi account
    Step 3: Login to Ubi
    Step 4: Enjoy the game and pray hard that internet doesn't crap on you
    Step 5: Save (takes forever because internet connection is slow)

Pirated
    Step 1: Install
    Step 2: Install the pirating bit
    Step 3: Enjoy without any worries
    Step 4: Save

Now then, who can point to me which one is the better option of the two assuming all else is equal?

If we can switch the two around and make legit software as easy to run as the current pirated games, then I can assure every game developer that their profits will rise.

Fourstaff, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Legit site

1. Legit site - Similar Threads - Legit site

2. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  3. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  4. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  5. Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...: Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit or its a scam with exe with random numbers and letters zip file is random numbers and letters its a server and nothing happens when i run it welcome to 2021 i guess because win 7 support...
  6. re whether apparent Microsoft site is legit.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    re whether apparent Microsoft site is legit.: A couple of times recently I've been shut down briefly and rebooted automatically to fix some "error", from sources I hope are legitimate - how do we know? The most recent incidence was apparently via "windows.com" - not from, to my worry, Microsoft.com as far as I could...
  7. Is support2.microsoft a legit site?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is support2.microsoft a legit site?: I was looking for a fix to a pc problem and landed on the Microsoft answers forums. There was a link to a fix and the URL was “support2.microsoft/something”. I didn’t notice the 2 in the URL. When I visited the site it right away took me to an error page with a message saying...
  8. Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?: Hi, i want to buy a Windows 10 Home Licence for my girlfriend and found some sites selling keys for a very very low price. My problem is, can i buy it? Is legit or even reliable?...
  9. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  10. Anyone know a legit (non-scam/junk mail) drivers source/site?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone know a legit (non-scam/junk mail) drivers source/site?: Does anyone know of a legit (non-scam/junk mail/overbearing) driver-fetching utility or website? The closest I came to something like that Was Driver Detective, but even that wanted to install a systray utility, send me emails, etc. I support about 15-20 friends and...