Windows 10: Legit support firm or Scam?

Discus and support Legit support firm or Scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft. I have had to have my PC rebuilt due to downloads being locked. I have received it back but have to reinstall Office. I typed in my code... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andy-R-Woo, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Legit support firm or Scam?

Hi Microsoft. I have had to have my PC rebuilt due to downloads being locked. I have received it back but have to reinstall Office. I typed in my code and got a screen that said the key had been accepted but the download failed with contact information boxes for me to fill in to be contacted. I was duly phoned straight back by a company called PCLogicalLLC. Can you confirm this company work on your behalf or have I been scammed of £441.00 as I feel I may have?

:)

Andy-R-Woo, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Nov 10, 2020
  3. phone scam or legit?

No legit tech support will ever call you to solicit. This is a scam.

If you need help, ask here in the forums where you have experts to some of the top experts who volunteer their time to help.

You can also if it's more urgent and can't wait contact
    Microsoft Support
    via the phone or by opening the Contact Support app in Start menu.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Legit support firm or Scam?

Bill Smithers, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Legit support firm or Scam?

1. Legit support firm or Scam? - Similar Threads - Legit support firm

2. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  3. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  4. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. CryptoTab Legit or Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CryptoTab Legit or Scam: Just finished doing some research on CryptoTab.After watching a video on it, it reminded me of the same marketing technique used by the hidden people from Bitconnect. Anyone remember them? LMAOWell, the CryptoTab domain is private. The company info can't be found and they...
  6. CryptoTab Legit or Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CryptoTab Legit or Scam: Just finished doing some research on CryptoTab.After watching a video on it, it reminded me of the same marketing technique used by the hidden people from Bitconnect. Anyone remember them? LMAOWell, the CryptoTab domain is private. The company info can't be found and they...
  7. Is this Legit or Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this Legit or Scam?: Hi recived mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is this a legit mail? [Original Title: Mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-scam/b69a33dd-79c6-4ce5-a50f-344b8d9181b4
  8. Isumsoft legit or scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Isumsoft legit or scam?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this company and it's software. I've seen previous posts related to the company, but not many. My only concern, is the bad reviews the company has. Most are complaining about the customer service, or the product...
  9. Is this legit or is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit or is this a scam?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HistoryLord802 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2sr1p/is_this_legit_or_is_this_a_scam/
  10. Scam or legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam or legit?: 8-23-19 Received call today from a guy stating he was from MSN by name of Addi Wilson. He said he was a Senior System Engineer. Stated I have numerous viruses, malware and 3 episodes of someone trying to hack into system. Seemed legit to me so I gave him access to my...