Windows 10: Legitimate email?

Discus and support Legitimate email? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by btmi&3, Mar 11, 2019.

1. btmi&3 Win User

Legitimate email?

Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if I wnted to cancel this order. Is this legitimate? I don't recall ordering this!!!

:)

btmi&3, Mar 11, 2019

2. legitimate email

Is this a legitimate email address of Microsoft?

Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Asks me to do a security update with an embedded link... which I seldom trust.

DennisSnyder, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Is this email legitimate?

I rec'd the below email and am not sure if it is legitimate? The sender is MlCROSOFT.ADMIN OFFICE <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>. I have not opened the pdf.

Admin: We detect activity that may lead to account deactivation.

"Take a few seconds to review your email account activities on the attached
    PDF
    . We traced activities that are totally against our policy to this account."

HOLLYROBINSON-RUDD, Mar 11, 2019
  4. DCnewbie Win User

Legitimate email?

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Legitimate email?

1. Legitimate email? - Similar Threads - Legitimate email

2. is 1 855 891 2756 a legitimate micosoft number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is 1 855 891 2756 a legitimate micosoft number?: is 1855 891 2756 a legitimate Microsoft contact number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-1-855-891-2756-a-legitimate-micosoft-number/d074869a-e002-4486-a376-65a8d9bad2e1
  3. legitimate company or a scam?

legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...
  4. I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...: So I bought a used HP OMEN 15 (2017) from a reseller a while ago and it seems that the reseller had illegitimately upgraded Windows to Pro and a bundled a couple pirated software that I didn't want. So I reset the installation and shrugged it off. Of course the illegitimate...
  5. I have windows 10 pro-legitimately purchased, in another desktop I have(Dell Optiplex780...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have windows 10 pro-legitimately purchased, in another desktop I have(Dell Optiplex780...: The desktop is not working after I got updates on 18 March 2019.Keyboard and mouse are not working after the bootup. So I have communicate using my laptop. Please help me....
  6. Are these offers really legitimate?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Are these offers really legitimate?: Hi Folks, Just joined Tenforums but have been a member of Sevenforums for a while. I have an old copy of Office 2000 which I managed to install successfully under W7 but when I tried to install it on my new laptop running W10 Home I got multiple errors during the install and...
  7. Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit: Trying to find a legitimate Windows 10 Home 64bit. It's confusing looking online because they have USB, download and OEM versions. I don't see any discs, like I have with my Windows 7. You guys have always hel[ed me in the past so I'm here looking for somewhere to buy a...
  8. Is Web Development Now www.quicksupportnow.com 855 845 8275 a legitimate Certified Agent ?

Is Web Development Now www.quicksupportnow.com 855 845 8275 a legitimate Certified Agent ?: Is Web Development Now www.quicksupportnow.com 855 845 8275 a legitimate Certified Agent ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-web-development-now-wwwquicksupportnowcom-855/1aab8a68-7df4-4bc2-917b-0aabe92dc60c"
  9. Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using pirate copy with legitimate key.: I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version. I'll skip the parts like that the control panel items are just illogically placed and impossible to find. The worst part is...
  10. Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?: Hi, I currently have a version of Windows which us said to be unable to be activated due to the absence of a valid digital license or product key. I believe that the version I initially installed was 64 bit Windows 10 Home, but it is now described in the activation settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legitimate email

2. Microsoft legitimate email address

3. How to tell a legitemnt email address in windows 10 home