Windows 10: lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10

Discus and support lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so basically i got batman 2 from a friend and i tried installing it on steam but it wouldnt load. i saw after it required windows 8 or lower. i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tommy-g2312, Apr 3, 2020.

1. lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10

so basically i got batman 2 from a friend and i tried installing it on steam but it wouldnt load. i saw after it required windows 8 or lower. i thought i could play it on windows 10. i tried changing it for windows 10 but the maximum it went is windows 8

if anyone knows how to change it IF i can change it . or is it a lost cause

:)

tommy-g2312, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Batman: Arkham and LEGO Batman Series Arrive on Origin Access

Electronic Arts announced that they've added six Warner Bros games to their Origin Access subscription service. The new titles belong to the Batman: Arkham and LEGO Batman series. This is an important feat for EA as it's the first time that a third-party publisher has allowed their games to join The Vault. According to EA, this is just the tip of the iceberg as they are planning to add five more games, including the award-winning indie title "The Witness", in the upcoming weeks. For those players who are interested in trying Origin Access, EA is currently offering a seven-day free trial from now through March 26, 2018.

lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10 r7pl6xFhMeXA8Tob_thm.jpg

Available now:
    • Batman: Arkham Asylum
    • Batman: Arkham City
    • Batman: Arkham Origins
    • LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Batman 2
    • LEGO Batman 3
    Coming soon:
    • The Witness
    • Out of the Park Baseball 19
    • Lost Castle
    • Bulletstorm - Lite
    • Wasteland 2

Chino, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Gratgrat Win User
    No "Not-Steam Games" appearing on Start Menu

Hi, thanks for your answer !

Apparently it concerns the games installed on my second HD. (Lego Batman, Lego Batman 2, Mirror's Edge.

Gratgrat, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Socjar Win User

lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10

Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

Hello,

I recently purchased LEGO Jurassic World from Steam. On one computer, it runs perfectly fine; but on another computer, which runs games far better, it freezes every couple of seconds.

The computer runs other games without any difficulty at all, but when it runs LEGO games from Steam, they all do the same thing. I have LEGO Jurassic World, LEGO Marvel’s avengers, and LEGO The Hobbit.

My computer is a brand new Lenovo Flex 5 with Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @1.80 GHz with Intel UHD graphics 620, NVIDA GeForce MX130 graphics card, and 16GB RAM.

Lenovo Vantage, Intel Driver & Support Assistant, NVIDA GeForce Experience, and Windows Update all assure me that I have the latest drivers and updates installed.

I've also made sure to set the game to the correct resolution for my screen, before that I was having trouble keeping the app from switching back and forth between itself and the desktop.

I have tried uninstalling the game, clearing Steam's download cache, and reinstalling the game. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled all of Steam.

I have looked through the forum discussions on this problem on Steam, but nothing has helped me. Could you please help me? Thank you!

Socjar, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10

1. lego batman 2 steam: on windows 10 - Similar Threads - lego batman steam

2. Steam Space Problem 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Space Problem 2: Back then I downloaded steam but deleted it because it filled up my drive, but even then the space steam took did not go away, i downloaded steam again to try to solve it but i cannot find the files, please give me detailed instructions.change the category if necessaryand...
  3. Steam Space Problem 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Space Problem 2: Back then I downloaded steam but deleted it because it filled up my drive, but even then the space steam took did not go away, i downloaded steam again to try to solve it but i cannot find the files, please give me detailed instructions.change the category if necessaryand...
  4. Steam Space Problem 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 2 Different Steam Games Won't Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 2 Different Steam Games Won't Load: Hi! We have an Alienware m17 R3, 300Hz Intel Core i7, 16GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super, 1TB SSD. We purchased GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Steep, Fallout 4, Beseige, CSGO and People Playground. Fallout 4 never worked. It plays the music but the screen stays black. Red...
  6. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10: I downloaded the game from Epicgames Store and I am getting this error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately....
  7. Batman: arkham knight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: arkham knight: I originally bought Batman: Arkham knight on my Xbox one s. I now have a PC and I'm trying to download it but it appears i have to buy it again. Something to note is that I originally bought it using one gmail but I created a new account with a pre-existing gmail to match all...
  8. Lego Mindstorms and Silverlight issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lego Mindstorms and Silverlight issues: Hi all, I am having some serious issues with my classes HP laptops and their ability to load Lego Mindstorms. The issues arose around 4 weeks ago. I have 36 students, and only 2 are able to successfully run Lego Mindstorms. I have on occasion, thought uninstalling the...
  9. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass - Just Cause 4, LEGO Batman 2, and More

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass - Just Cause 4, LEGO Batman 2, and More: [ATTACH] Hey, Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got even more video games coming your way because well… that’s what we do. Honestly, would you have it any other way? Whether you want to soar through explosions in a rainbow-colored wingsuit or stroll through hordes of Bloatflies...
  10. Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds: Hello, I recently purchased LEGO Jurassic World from Steam. On one computer, it runs perfectly fine; but on another computer, which runs games far better, it freezes every couple of seconds. The computer runs other games without any difficulty at all, but when it runs LEGO...