Windows 10: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler?

Discus and support Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Holdrio Again, I would like to play an older game but I cannot install it. During the installation the error data error (CRC check) occurs. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 786747246797, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler?

Holdrio Again,

I would like to play an older game but I cannot install it. During the installation the error data error (CRC check) occurs. If you confirm this you get the message: Error-1603 Heavy Gehler during installation.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

MfG,

Me

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler? 0_big.png

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler? 1_big.png

:)

786747246797, Aug 6, 2020

2. Lego Star Wars The Video Game doesn't work

Hello,

On windows 10 and windows 7 the game Lego Star Wars The Video Game; On both OS, installs but is unable to run:

- On w10, there is the loading logo for 3 seconds but nothing happens even by starting it under another version of windows (xp sp3, vista, etc ...) nothing is done even by starting it with the admin rights.

-On w7 it's the same (also with the compatibility options to change version of windows and admin rights) but it also displays the message "the required security module can not be Activated, this program can not be executed ".

On the side of the second opus (Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy), it works very well under w10.

Would anyone have a solution to make it work with or without disk?

Thanks.

Lock Stick, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Lego Star Wars The Video Game doesn't work

Hi,

To isolate the problem with Lego Star Wars - The Video Game, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Let’s check if the issue persists in clean boot state.

*Putting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Step 2: Also check for error messages in event viewer. If you find any error messages then post back the exact error message so that we can assist you better.

Steps to check Application Event log:

a. Click on start.

b. In the search box type eventvwr.msc and press enter.

c. Now click on Application under Event Viewer (local).

d. Now look for event log on right hand side of the Event Viewer windows.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Kalleins Win User

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler?

Lego games stuttering after Creators Update

Same situation. Three LEGO games (The Lego Movie, Lego Marvel Super Heros, Lego Star Wars Saga) are stuttering since I have installed the Creators Update. Interestingly this stuttering has been reported on Steam already years ago, however, before the update
    my system was running the games smoothly.

Your question made me search for a possible fix again and I just found a few suggestions I had not tested before - one of them actually fixed my system. The culprit appears to be the Logitech SetPoint software you may also have on your computer, if you are
    using a wireless keyboard/mouse/controller from Logitech. Closing setpoint.exe fixes the issue and my LEGO games are now running smoothly without any stuttering. Of course you won't be able to change the settings of your wireless Logitech devices for now,
    however, that's a minor point, for me at least.

Hope it works for your LEGO game, too.

Kalleins, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler?

1. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Installations-Fehler? - Similar Threads - Lego Star Wars

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. Why can't I install Lego Star Wars TCS DVD-ROM on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Lego Star Wars TCS DVD-ROM on Windows 10?: I'm trying to install the game through a DVD-ROM physical release. I think it was meant for windows vista. I get past the specifications for the installation, but during the process I get stuck here. where it says "updating component registration." Here the disk drive makes a...
  5. Why can't I install Lego Star Wars TCS DVD-ROM on Windows 10?

Why can't I install Lego Star Wars TCS DVD-ROM on Windows 10?: I'm trying to install the game through a DVD-ROM physical release. I think it was meant for windows vista. I get past the specifications for the installation, but during the process I get stuck here. where it says "updating component registration." Here the disk drive makes a...
  6. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing: LEGO Star Wars Crashes after "A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy far far away.." I can play after installation but after second launch it crashed ever time after launching the game.Game is original and installed from original CD-ROMP1: legostarwars.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 43c5009a P4:...
  7. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing: LEGO Star Wars Crashes after "A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy far far away.." I can play after installation but after second launch it crashed ever time after launching the game.Game is original and installed from original CD-ROMP1: legostarwars.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 43c5009a P4:...
  8. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Star wars the clone wars republic heroes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft. Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen drücke erscheint der produktschlüssel mit der anmerkung,dass ich ihn zur eingabe bereithalten soll etc. danach sehe ich das...
  9. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...
  10. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068