Windows 10: lenevo legion y530 battery problem

Discus and support lenevo legion y530 battery problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop won't work unless plugged in. My laptop shuts off when I unplug the charger. The battery never charges to 100% either. It was at 89% last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DuplexRabbit247, Feb 23, 2019.

1. lenevo legion y530 battery problem

My laptop won't work unless plugged in. My laptop shuts off when I unplug the charger. The battery never charges to 100% either. It was at 89% last week now it's at 87%. I'm afraid it'll drop to 0%. Can anyone help me? Thanks

:)

DuplexRabbit247, Feb 23, 2019
  2. rstarke Win User

Windows 10 install error 0xc1900101 - 0x20017 Lenovo Y530

Y530 is NOT compatible with Windows 10. It is not on Lenovo's list of compatible notebooks. The Intel WiFi card is not compatible plus there are not recent drivers for some of the components. Do not waste your time with this model. There have been numerous
    posts about this on many websites. Microsoft does not know and Lenovo will not support the Y530.

rstarke, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 23, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

lenevo legion y530 battery problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

lenevo legion y530 battery problem

1. lenevo legion y530 battery problem - Similar Threads - lenevo legion y530

2. lenovo legion y530 running slow it is hdd based

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo legion y530 running slow it is hdd based: legion y530 responding very slow and responding very slowwhen goes to sleep mode display goes black when i press key and action on mouse wakes very slow after 5 mins by continously pressing. and sometimes it doesnt wakes.how do i fix that?how do i increase my laptop...
  3. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.: Hello,Basically title. I’ll add a few more details here.When I Opened my computer yesterday windows would not boot. It tried performing automatic repair but it just stayed at “preparing automatic repair” for hours. I got back from work and shut it down. Restarted it and it...
  4. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.: Hello,Basically title. I’ll add a few more details here.When I Opened my computer yesterday windows would not boot. It tried performing automatic repair but it just stayed at “preparing automatic repair” for hours. I got back from work and shut it down. Restarted it and it...
  5. Can’t get my Lenovo legion y530 to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Problem with keyboard configuration on Lenovo Legion Y530

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with keyboard configuration on Lenovo Legion Y530: At the beggining I thought this was liquid damage because I cleaned my keyboard with alcohol and a cloth.The letter E and FN were not working and noticed while trying to enter my Windows password. But after doing normal troubleshooting by updating drivers, uninstalling and...
  7. Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly: At first the problem was just i could'nt access the password screen, and once i could access it and entered my password, the loading took more than an hour and still did not get into the laptop. After looking at several tutorials it became windows didnt load correctly and i...
  8. Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys: Hello there! The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and then the BSOD appears. The screen remains black after the reboot. I can't even enter startup repair, black screen there as...
  9. Start up screen for Legion y530

Start up screen for Legion y530: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. Whenever i power on it on, it stays loading and would not put me in any type of home screen. It stays loading for a very long time and does not change. I cant do anything because its like this. Is there anyway to fix it?...
  10. Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged

Lenovo Legion Y530 loses power when unplugged: I got this computer for Christmas 2018 and I've had it for almost a year. Last night started having an issue where it would lose power/crash when unplugged. I've tried multiple things to have this done including tearing apart the computer and unplugging the battery and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenivo y530 battery failure

2. legion y530 battery wont charge

3. lenovo y530 battery problems

4. lenovo legion y530 power screen problem,
  5. probleme batterie lenovo Y530