Windows 10: length of display

Discus and support length of display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rob W confused, Aug 19, 2020.

1. length of display

length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make it longer

:)

Rob W confused, Aug 19, 2020

2. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 19, 2020
  4. alone Win User

length of display

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

length of display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

length of display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

length of display

1. length of display - Similar Threads - length display

2. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe: install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as "install.exe" on my PC, installs correctly on my old laptop but not on my W10 PCI get a black CMD type box and a message separately "Install Parameter Length error" Even tried as administrator and shut...
  3. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe: install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as "install.exe" on my PC, installs correctly on my old laptop but not on my W10 PCI get a black CMD type box and a message separately "Install Parameter Length error" Even tried as administrator and shut...
  4. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up...: What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up network access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-maximum-length-of-a-wifi-password-that/b2ebfeed-c56a-4373-bb87-10a258b8bbe2
  6. What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up...: What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up network access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-maximum-length-of-a-wifi-password-that/b2ebfeed-c56a-4373-bb87-10a258b8bbe2
  7. What is the maximum length of a wifi password that Windows will accept when setting up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. GPO password length audit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPO password length audit: With the new-ish password guidelines focusing on longer, but static, passwords I updated GPOs to include "minimum password length audit" to the proposed new limit. However I haven't found any guidance on where to get these audit results, or how long until I can expect them to...
  9. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length: I've tried using the procedure: "Start -> Settings -> Ease of Access -> Other options -> select from Show notifications for pull down menu." Unfortunately, there is no option for "Show notifications for" on that screen. I can turn ON/OFF notifications and choose where...
  10. length of time screen displays between usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of time screen displays between usage: Can I change the length of time before screen goes black while working on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-time-screen-displays-between-usage/27bae623-b790-4cfc-b635-b141bc97a194