Windows 10: length of time for update installation

Discus and support length of time for update installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; length of time for update installation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dahlsre, Aug 15, 2019.

1. dahlsre Win User

length of time for update installation

length of time for update installation?

:)

dahlsre, Aug 15, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond length of time for update installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Setting the length of time?

Hi Kelly,

For you to set the screen length of time before it locks, you can try the below mentioned steps to make device getting locked automatically:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type settings, and select
      Setting
      from the list.
    • Navigate to Account > Sign-In options > Lock Screen > Screen time out.
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.

Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
    Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Michael Gall, Aug 15, 2019
  4. length of time for update installation

Length of time of Notifications.

I wish to extend the length of time a Notification appears for on my Windows 10 screen. A previous answer to a similar query suggested; 'Settings>Ease of Access>Other Options' but my 'Ease of Access' does not have an 'Other Options' choice. Where is it?

RaymondWalker2, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

length of time for update installation

1. length of time for update installation - Similar Threads - length update installation

2. What is the maximum length of time that incoming Internet traffic can be blocked completely...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the maximum length of time that incoming Internet traffic can be blocked completely...: Good morning I have to decide to take this drastic step because every three or four months I revert to my computer's default settings with the loss of personal files I delete everything for security reasons after critical crashes or after discovering a hidden Default.rdp rpd?...
  3. Monitor length

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor length: I have a 23-inch monitor connected to my desktop. I'm gonna switch to a laptop of 15 inches in the future. I want to get used to 15 inches. can I change the length of my monitor to 15 inches? the rest of the unused space would be black. submitted by /u/camguy02 [link]...
  4. length of display

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of display: length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make it longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-display/2e606493-a9df-4270-bc47-10c975a49983
  5. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  6. Windows update installation time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update installation time: Quick question. Does feature update install after turning my computer on or before turning it off. Cuz my monitor died on me and I can't really tell if it's installing or not. Thanks in advance for answering!...
  7. length of time screen displays between usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of time screen displays between usage: Can I change the length of time before screen goes black while working on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-time-screen-displays-between-usage/27bae623-b790-4cfc-b635-b141bc97a194
  8. Path length limit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Path length limit: I want to install Python. Should I disable the path length limit? Are there any negatives to doing so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/path-length-limit/412d48cd-7ddf-435a-9935-cf51af16f8a4
  9. Total Length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Total Length: I have several audio files that I would like to get the combined length of, with millisecond-level precision. Is there something that I can use to get that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-length/c31c8a0f-7636-46cf-b439-af1f9fbd2b94"
  10. Download Title length

in Windows 10 Support
    Download Title length: Hi, I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below the video is chopped off eg: "How to lay vinyl sheet flo" , the last word should be flooring. Is there any way to increase...