Windows 10: length of time screen displays between usage

Discus and support length of time screen displays between usage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I change the length of time before screen goes black while working on computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deb1961DZ, Jul 29, 2019.

1. deb1961DZ Win User

length of time screen displays between usage

Can I change the length of time before screen goes black while working on computer?

:)

deb1961DZ, Jul 29, 2019
  2. pjscott51 Win User

Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

I'm using Windows 10 pro. I'm wondering if there's a way to increase the length of time the notification at the bottom right of the screen displays?

Thanks,

Paul

pjscott51, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Setting the length of time?

Hi Kelly,

For you to set the screen length of time before it locks, you can try the below mentioned steps to make device getting locked automatically:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type settings, and select
      Setting
      from the list.
    • Navigate to Account > Sign-In options > Lock Screen > Screen time out.
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.

Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
    Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Michael Gall, Jul 29, 2019
  4. length of time screen displays between usage

Length of time of Notifications.

I wish to extend the length of time a Notification appears for on my Windows 10 screen. A previous answer to a similar query suggested; 'Settings>Ease of Access>Other Options' but my 'Ease of Access' does not have an 'Other Options' choice. Where is it?

RaymondWalker2, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

length of time screen displays between usage

1. length of time screen displays between usage - Similar Threads - length screen displays

2. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  3. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  4. Screen time does not prevent usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time does not prevent usage: I have screen time set up for my sons account under Microsoft Family Safety. The limits are set, the devices are connected. On his computer, he is not an administrator.I have contacted Microsoft about the problem and their only recommendation was removing his profile and...
  5. Screen time does not prevent usage

Screen time does not prevent usage: I have screen time set up for my sons account under Microsoft Family Safety. The limits are set, the devices are connected. On his computer, he is not an administrator.I have contacted Microsoft about the problem and their only recommendation was removing his profile and...
  6. Time Display on Lock Screen

Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  7. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length: I've tried using the procedure: "Start -> Settings -> Ease of Access -> Other options -> select from Show notifications for pull down menu." Unfortunately, there is no option for "Show notifications for" on that screen. I can turn ON/OFF notifications and choose where...
  8. length of display

length of display: length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make it longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-display/2e606493-a9df-4270-bc47-10c975a49983
  9. Screen usage by program and length Windows 10?

Screen usage by program and length Windows 10?: Servus, since I use my home PC very intensively and much in the Corona time, I wanted to ask if you can see the screen time and the time depending on the program somehow, somewhere in Windows 10 or if you have to preset it somehow. Thank you very much in front - The...
  10. length of time for update installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    length of time for update installation: length of time for update installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-time-for-update-installation/487a450a-f5b0-44ac-9f2d-274b1e17e2fa