Windows 10: Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

Discus and support Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnmclaughlinNK, May 31, 2019.

1. Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

:)

johnmclaughlinNK, May 31, 2019

2. Lenova Flex 2 -15D Curser freezes momentarily then jumps to where it should be.

Lenova Flex 2 -15D mouse randomly freezes momentarily then jumps to where it should be. Pad does the same thing. Does the same thing randomly when scrolling too. Tried several fixes to no avail.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Tools

GerryMcDonald002, May 31, 2019
  3. han_han93 Win User
    Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

Hello my computer is Lenovo flex 2 with Windows 8.1, sometimes the touchscreen stops working even I didn't disable touchscreen, and when I have the computer restarted , the touchscreen works again. Could you also tell me how to fix this ? Thank you !

han_han93, May 31, 2019
  4. Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating

I have a Lenova Flex 3 11'.

I just bought it about a week ago. I just updated all the drivers, the bios, etc. and did all the Windows Updates on Windows 10.

The auto rotate does not always work. I know there is a button on the side and I make sure the auto rotate button is not the correct setting. I also flick the screen from the very right, left, and make sure auto rotation is on the correct setting...

Auto rotate will work if I immediately restarted and immediately tried to auto rotate to tent mode,

but later, let's say if I'm coming off of sleep mode, or I've been using it awhile, when I go to auto rotate it doesn't work. I tried to update the bios, graphics drivers and almost every single driver from lenovo's website. And still it doesn't work. If I restart my computer it will auto rotate correctly... But it's as if the auto rotate sensor software just stops working or turns off at some point.

Any tips? Anything I need to download? Or any processes I need to have any settings for?

Please help!!

Thanks Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working :)

zomboromano, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

1. Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working - Similar Threads - Lenova flex 15D

2. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  3. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  4. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  5. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  6. Windows 11 Tablet Mode on Desktop with touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tablet Mode on Desktop with touchscreen: Hello!I have a kitchen workstation PC that does not have a connected keyboard or mouse. I used to have Windows 10 on it and it had the convenient feature of turning on "Tablet Mode" in the system tray. I tried Windows 11, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore. I read...
  7. Windows 11 Tablet Mode on Desktop with touchscreen

Windows 11 Tablet Mode on Desktop with touchscreen: Hello!I have a kitchen workstation PC that does not have a connected keyboard or mouse. I used to have Windows 10 on it and it had the convenient feature of turning on "Tablet Mode" in the system tray. I tried Windows 11, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore. I read...
  8. Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?: Hi, this has been bugging my mind for ages. What's the point of having the tablet mode in a non touchscreen laptop? Are there any upsides to this like saving more battery or is it completely useless? submitted by /u/v1ew_s0urce [link] [comments]...
  9. Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode: Last night the touch screen stopped working. I tried running Troubleshooting on my Dell Inspirion 13-5348 with Windows 10 but it doesn't find an issue. I rebooted. I updated all drivers and rebooted. I ran virus scans and rebooted. I ran Malware Bytes and rebooted. Any...
  10. Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating: I have a Lenova Flex 3 11'. I just bought it about a week ago. I just updated all the drivers, the bios, etc. and did all the Windows Updates on Windows 10. The auto rotate does not always work. I know there is a button on the side and I make sure the auto rotate button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo flex 2 15d rotate not showing