Windows 10: Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

Discus and support Lenova Laptop internet connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FergalFoley, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it says "no internet, connected". when i try to troubleshoot it it just comes up no problems found. when i try to connect to the internet from a couple feet away it says "unable to connect to network". It only seems to connect to the BT hub if im standing right beside it and when i move away it doesnt seem to connect. It mus

:)

FergalFoley, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

1. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem - Similar Threads - Lenova Laptop internet

2. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  3. internet connection problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection problems on my laptop: I have connected my Laptop to the internet via an ethernet, when I create a hotspot with it, the only website i can access is YouTube and google. when i turn it off, all websites works just fine. initially it worked fine, how do i fix this to both work as before? it is like...
  4. internet connection problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection problems on my laptop: I have connected my Laptop to the internet via an ethernet, when I create a hotspot with it, the only website i can access is YouTube and google. when i turn it off, all websites works just fine. initially it worked fine, how do i fix this to both work as before? it is like...
  5. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  6. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  7. Lenova Laptop and connected monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenova Laptop and connected monitor: Hi all. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop that I have a larger monitor attached to. I am running Windows 10, version 1909, build # 18363.1316. I have changed the setting to allow me to close the laptop so that it does nothingIE; go to sleep. When I close the laptop, the laptop...
  8. Problems with my laptop. Internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with my laptop. Internet connection: Hello, I am experiencing an annoying issue with my laptop. I accidentally had to turn off something in settings. My laptop doesn't show me the internet connection icon. I have to connect to the internet manually. Also, every microsoft service for example xbox, microsoft edge,...
  9. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  10. Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop internet connection problem: Both laptops in our household are not connecting to the internet, although all our tablets and phones are fine. Both laptops were connecting fine early last week. Have there been updates or changes to Microsoft that would affect laptops connectivity?...