Windows 10: Lenova Yoga Camera

Discus and support Lenova Yoga Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinTuohey, May 17, 2020.

1. Lenova Yoga Camera

How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga.

:)

KevinTuohey, May 17, 2020

2. Lenova easy camera

Hi Ted,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Camera driver is not installed properly or may be driver is outdated.

I suggest you to download the latest driver Lenova easy camera from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Lenovo Easy Camera Driver for Windows XP - IdeaPad Y450 - DE

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 17, 2020
  3. Lenova easy camera

Does anyone know when Lenova is going to update camera drivers to include windows 10?

TedFordson, May 17, 2020
  4. wifih0e Win User

Lenova Yoga Camera

Problem woith the Camera

So I have the Lenova Yoga and I was trying to skype with a friend but the camera would not properly work. I am not sure what to do. I tried following some instructions online and that has not helped. Any suggestions guys? I just keep getting a camera with
    a line through it.

wifih0e, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Lenova Yoga Camera

1. Lenova Yoga Camera - Similar Threads - Lenova Yoga Camera

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. how to turn on the camera of my Lenova?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn on the camera of my Lenova?: i just got a Lenova Laptop and I cant turn on the camera. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-the-camera-of-my-lenova/19b5fd53-4d1f-4ffd-9258-9d5fee9cfca6
  7. Camera on Lenova computer not working

Camera on Lenova computer not working: My parents' Lenova ideapad 330S laptop's camera is not working. There was another similar question/thread in August that asked hte same thing. The feedback that "Aditya/Microsoft support person" responded with was: Type Lenovo Vantage in Windows Search or click on the...
  8. integrated camera on Lenova laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated camera on Lenova laptop: Thought my camera wasn't working on my Lenevo laptop. I tried all the suggestions and even uninstalled and reinstalled it with no luck. I still had a snowy screen. I haven't had the laptop about a week and happened to look at the top front above the screen and saw a real...
  9. Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!: Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stuck-in-digital-mode-on-lenova-yoga-help/90c533a7-10d3-4d3f-bb73-2e44edfeac4c
  10. Integrated camera on Yoga C930

Integrated camera on Yoga C930: What should all the settings be to get the integrated camera to work? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have reset the camera and it still will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-on-yoga-c930/2a0bc201-b969-4f8e-b32a-b777d0d5af32