Windows 10: Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems

Discus and support Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An unidentified public network with no internet access is blocking access to my connected wireless network - have tried several utube suggestions -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElsaMarziali, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:38 PM.

1. Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems

An unidentified public network with no internet access is blocking access to my connected wireless network - have tried several utube suggestions - none worked - need help

Thanks

Elsa

:)

ElsaMarziali, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:38 PM

2. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:45 PM
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:45 PM
  4. Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:45 PM
Thema:

Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems

1. Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems - Similar Threads - Lenovo Internet connection

2. Problem connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem connecting to internet: I have 2 desktops and 2 laptops, all running Windows 10 Pro. 1 desktop and 1 laptop have stopped connecting to the internet, pretty much overnight. I cannot connect via WiFi or Ethernet cable. I've tried different cables, flushing the DNS and running the trouble...
  3. internet connectivity problem

internet connectivity problem: I am facing problem when I am trying to update windows or trying to sign in skype. even i am unable to open ms store app and when i try to use microsoft edge it shows proxy server error message. even I can't send email using outlook. they shows different error codes and shows...
  4. Internet connection problems

Internet connection problems: Hello, I have a weird problem at least for me. First of all my internet connection icon isn't displayed on the panel, when I try to change that in the settings the slider is grey and I cannot interact with it, it also says that it is enabled, but I clearly cannot see it....
  5. internet connection problem

internet connection problem: my problem is this "everytime i see a video in youtube my internet is going out" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/fa81a53e-2ff2-4b2f-a7bf-2eacab3dc3c9
  6. Internet connection problems

Internet connection problems: My computer is able to connect to my network, but fails to connect to the internet, all my other decices connected to the same network have internet access☹️Help, anyone?...
  7. Problem with the internet connection

Problem with the internet connection: Hey guys, So my laptop is dell 5558 series and I am trying to connect with the wifi Tp-link RE450. I have windows 10, and I have tried all sorts of solution including troubleshooting, restarting the main router and the extender, and restarting my laptop. The main problem...
  8. Internet connection problems

Internet connection problems: Please can someone reply, I am in desperate need of help here. I've been trying various fixes for days. My problem is my wifi randomly disconnects. There are two messages that come up via trouble shooter, "windows cannot automatically detect this networks proxy settings" &...
  9. Internet Connectivity Problem

Internet Connectivity Problem: Hi. I hope I'm posting my question in the correct place. I've had some internet connectivity problems, and this has happened with two different ISPs. I will suddenly lose my internet connection. I run diagnostics, and receive a message saying two problems were found: 1) A...
  10. Internet connection problem

Internet connection problem: My laptop connects with WiFi, it also shows that the internet connection is available but when I try to brows through any web browser it doesn't. It shows that can't connect to web.. What is the problem? I am not understanding, even I tried Ethernet port same problem...