Windows 10: Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Discus and support Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulw656, Nov 9, 2018.

1. paulw656 Win User

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up, was never asked to set one up, so don't have one. Been backwards and forwards with Lenovo, who say they are working on the problem and have now said it is a problem for Microsoft to sort out. Contacted Microsoft who have said it is a hardware problem for Lenovo to sort. Please can someone just help to sort it out.

:)

paulw656, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Paul Iteh Win User

LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)- Can't access webcam

I have a LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15) and the OS was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. Since then, I cannot access my webcam. How do I get support?

* Moved from Edge

* Original title: LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)

Paul Iteh, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Unable to find bluetooth in lenovo ideapad 100.

Original Title: aa

i have a new lenovo ideapad 100 and i cant find bluetooth.is it there.with windows 10

gerardpowney, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Im having same problem. Im locked out of my computer. I have a blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key, i dont have it, i rang lenovo they said they cant help its Microsoft problem. Do i have to throw this ideapad out as its useless. I cant factory
    reset, and it asks for system password . im pulling my hair out.

vickihaselden, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

1. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018. - Similar Threads - Lenovo 100s ideapad

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  6. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  7. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S: Cant use the laptop as apparently Windows installed Bitlocker without my permission and failed to provide the unlock key. How can this situation be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lenovo-100s/ced0aaf1-8617-4f07-b646-8375ec4f25db
  8. Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S: Hey, so I've been trying to access my laptop for a while now, but this bitlocker recovery always starts up when I boot. It will not let me type on the keyboard. The furthest I got was when i used the novo button and tried to use System Recovery. I processed to the menu but...
  9. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s: Hi there, I have forgot my lenovo 100s password and I'm trying to factory reset it, however it's asking for a bitlocker key and is providing a key id. I have never created a bitlocker key for this device, it's not present in my microsoft account either. How do I open...
  10. ideapad 100s problem

ideapad 100s problem: i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt even detect the memory stick with os also it doesnt even give me the option to set the bios to legasy help plz 69776

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo bitlocker error

2. lenovo support bitlocker

3. lenovo ideapad 100 startup issues

4. lenovo thinkpad inaccessible boot device after update with virtual,
  5. lenovo ideapad 100s-14ibr turn on but will not boot windows 10,
  6. lenovo bitlocker did not install,
  7. bitlocker lenovo pre installed windows,
  8. lenovo update crashed computer and created bitlocker key,
  9. le novo 100s ideapad crashes when using edge,
  10. lenovo doesnt work after upgrade have to enter bitlocker and I dont have it ,
  11. lenovo 100S WIndows recovery from USB bitlocker,
  12. lenovo ideapad 100s bitlocker recovery key and does not have key in the microdsoft account,
  13. lenovo 100s 11iby boots into bitlocker screen,
  14. lenovo bitlocker problem 100 s,
  15. windows update bitlocker problem