Windows 10: Lenovo 100s ideapad

Discus and support Lenovo 100s ideapad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alanhatton, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Lenovo 100s ideapad

Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried installing updates. It gets to installing 100% but doesn’t seem to quite manage it… I have pics if it helps if the update attempts . I’ve also tried scannow and the Microsoft media thingy download to USB option too…. No joy.

:)

alanhatton, Jan 26, 2022

2. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s?

Granny Lenovo, Jan 26, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

Product Overview - ideapad 100S-14IBR - Lenovo Support GB

Oh, I assume you've only got the EMMC option. That's tiny- as said above you need a bigger drive. Most people's Windows partition alone is almost that big, and can be a lot larger.

The device can take (that says) SSD: 128 GB / 256 GB. Go for the larger. There's little in it pricewise. Just make sure you get the right one.

Recommended - anti-static precautions.

Video of fitting one:
    Lenovo IdeaPad 100s-14IBR Hard Drive/ Solid State Drive Replacement - iFixit Repair Guide

Better article was quoted by bro67 above:
    Easily increase disk space in a Lenovo Ideapad 100S 14" laptop with an M.2 SSD | Igor Kromin

Note you will need then to transfer your O/S to the SSD and boot from that.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2022
  4. bro67 Win User

Lenovo 100s ideapad

bro67, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo 100s ideapad

1. Lenovo 100s ideapad - Similar Threads - Lenovo 100s ideapad

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  5. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  6. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S: Cant use the laptop as apparently Windows installed Bitlocker without my permission and failed to provide the unlock key. How can this situation be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lenovo-100s/ced0aaf1-8617-4f07-b646-8375ec4f25db
  7. Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S: Dear Microsoft Subsequent to installing the latest version on 1809 for Windows 10 the characters which display on my laptop screen are faded and blurred. I have discovered from my web research that others have suffered the very same problem and as such would you kindly...
  8. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.: My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up, was never asked to set one up, so don't have one. Been backwards and forwards with Lenovo, who say they are working on the...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work: My son purchased this over a year ago and stopped using it 6 months ago. The Micorsoft update assistant is trying to load but there is not enough room so it cancels. I had to uninstall but the it keeps trying to install. I decided to set it back to factory default and...
  10. ideapad 100s problem

ideapad 100s problem: i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt even detect the memory stick with os also it doesnt even give me the option to set the bios to legasy help plz 69776