Windows 10: Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

Discus and support Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Lenovo 260 ThinkPad runs Windows 10. It has an internal modem which takes a SIM card for a cellular connection. Recently the SIM card icon no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HintsaMhlane, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

My Lenovo 260 ThinkPad runs Windows 10. It has an internal modem which takes a SIM card for a cellular connection. Recently the SIM card icon no longer appears on the Network & Internet connectivity menu. I am only able to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi. How can I fix this.

Kind regards

Hintsa Z. Mhlane

:)

HintsaMhlane, Aug 19, 2020

2. Lenovo ThinkPad 10 does not recognise SIM card.

Original title: No SIM detected

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad 10 currently running Windows 10. However it does not recognise my SIM card. I have tried 2 cards with no result. The system says the hardware side is working properly. I have not tried a SIM in this before. It is an LTE 4G system.

DaveBrown_915, Aug 19, 2020
  3. jk22 Win User
    How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

So how do I use it after getting Data SIM Card!

4. Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

Yes I read that. They aren't going to make two or three different shells based on internal features.

The wireless cellular card should be listed as a purchased feature.

Caledon Ken, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

1. Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card - Similar Threads - Lenovo 260 ThinkPad

2. on cellular and e sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on cellular and e sim: is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-cellular-and-e-sim/c2a7fc00-bf7f-4668-b9e0-7cf37c3c06d6
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  4. Camera -lenovo thinkpad t460s.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera -lenovo thinkpad t460s.: It is visible but switches on and off continuosly. My virus software is not set to block it. the driver is reinstalled. when troubleshooting it states that a different porogram is using it. what am i to do?...
  5. Lenovo thinkpad battery

Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  6. Sim Card

Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115
  7. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  8. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0
  9. Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad

Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad: Usually with every update Microsoft has us do, for some reason my sound tends to have some issues. I use CCleaner to clean the registry and everything is fine afterward, but it didn't fix the problem. I have tried every 'fix it yourself' trick in the book and online, aside...
  10. How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?: Hey guys, There is an option to insert SIM card. So, I want to know how to use internet through SIM card port on Lenovo X1 Carbon ? Windows 10 Pro v1803 installed! Regards. 120313