Windows 10: Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

Discus and support Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all! So today I received my Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam and have it connected here to my surface pro 7. So I bought this so I can just use my monitor... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zamartinez, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

Hello all!

So today I received my Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam and have it connected here to my surface pro 7. So I bought this so I can just use my monitor and use the benefits of Windows Hello but as of now, the facial recognition set up to set up windows hello is not setting up with my Lenovo webcam it is trying to improve the scan on my surface front facing camera. How can I set up windows hello on my Lenovo webcam?

:)

zamartinez, Jan 21, 2021

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Webcam image quality Lenovo 80r9

Hi.

I have a Lenovo 80r9. My webcam image quality is not satisfactory. What suggestions do you all have to improve the quality?

AntoniaBoone, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

1. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam - Similar Threads - Lenovo 500 FHD

2. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  3. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  4. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SD Card slot not working: Lenovo V14-ARE 14" FHD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD Card slot not working: Lenovo V14-ARE 14" FHD: I do not know if this is a hardware issue or software/driver problem.I recently inserted an SD card into the slot which I have been using for 6 months.The card showed up in My Computer.When clicked on it opened and then closed immediately.Now the card does not show up in my...
  6. SD Card slot not working: Lenovo V14-ARE 14" FHD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD Card slot not working: Lenovo V14-ARE 14" FHD: I do not know if this is a hardware issue or software/driver problem.I recently inserted an SD card into the slot which I have been using for 6 months.The card showed up in My Computer.When clicked on it opened and then closed immediately.Now the card does not show up in my...
  7. Hard Restart of my Lenovo Ideapad 500

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Restart of my Lenovo Ideapad 500: Hi Microsoft Community,My laptop is stuck on the Lenovo screen Loop and is in the loop and even it is not going in the boot menu and cant even startup Repair as I have forgotten the password and cant even boot is using USB drive.what can I do here to bring my laptop back to...
  8. Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam

Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam: I want to use my Nexigo webcam instead of the laptop computer. Do I need to download a specific software and turn on a toggle button somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nexigo-1080-fhd-autofocus-webcam/d324cbac-85ec-4b50-a271-27bfdf0fb2c3
  9. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam: I wanted to ask a question: When I restart my computer or turn it off and on the camera says that we need your permission but all of the settings are turned on as they should be. Also because of this, my Windows Hello doesn't work. Does anyone have a solution?...
  10. Lenovo Yoga webcam

Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...