Windows 10: Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

Discus and support Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I haven't button "Set Up" in "Windows Hello" category. Only description and "Learn more about Windows Hello" link. (although, both fingerprint reader... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Temak, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Temak Win User

Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

I haven't button "Set Up" in "Windows Hello" category. Only description and "Learn more about Windows Hello" link. (although, both fingerprint reader and PIN work properly)

:)

Temak, Apr 1, 2019

2. Lenovo 720 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

I wanna set up facial recognition for my new Lenovo 720 15IKB, but the set up button for Windows Hello is missing. The option for setting up the facial recognition is there, but there is no set up button.

I would really appreciate some assistance in solving this problem. Thank you.
    Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing 2da5e496-a0d6-4f1d-ba4d-c8ef53dd26a9.png

Arshia Estakhrian, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

1. Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing - Similar Threads - Lenovo 730 Hello

2. Setting up Windows Hello!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Windows Hello!: Trying to sign in to windows hello with my personal account, but keep receiving the message "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. " I have my education institute's mail also but I didn't make a Microsoft account for that...
  3. Setting up Windows Hello!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Windows Hello!: Trying to sign in to windows hello with my personal account, but keep receiving the message "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. " I have my education institute's mail also but I didn't make a Microsoft account for that...
  4. Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730: Hi team, Since about four weeks, I have been having trouble with my Wifi adapter. The network adapter doesn't appear in the list. I have tried all solutions including "Power management", uninstall - reinstall of network adapter etc etc. There was an update from Windows...
  5. Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues: Hi! I recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 730 second hand, with a broken touch screen. It was working fine until the touch pad or mouse would get dragged to the top right of the screen, where I would see little white dots with crosshairs on them Touchscreen dots? I unplugged...
  6. Missing Set Up Homegroup button!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Set Up Homegroup button!: I want to connect my desktop and my laptop. I went to Network settings/status and I'm supposed to see a Homegroup button to set it up but I don't have one. How can I do it?...
  7. Cursor disappeared on my Lenovo Yoga 730

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor disappeared on my Lenovo Yoga 730: No matter what I do I can't keep my cursor from disappearing. I've even gone into 'control panel' clicked open cursors and pointers. Reset etc. and the issue doesn't resolve. Please HELP! I'm at my wits end. The only way I'm able to function is by continually having to...
  8. Setting up Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up Windows Hello: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 530. It comes with a fingerprint scanner and a webcam and runs on Windows 10. But when I go to sign-in options, it says my device is not compatible for Windows Hello. I checked all the compatible devices and it should work on mine. How do I solve this?...
  9. Windows Hello not setting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not setting up: I previously had Hello set up with a fingerprint and pin. I was having issues with my scanner recognising the fingerprint so figured it would be easier to delete the fingerprints and start again. After scanning the fingerprints, it prompts me to create a pin, but when I...
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint Set Up Button Faded and Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Fingerprint Set Up Button Faded and Disabled: [ATTACH] Windows Hello Fingerprint "Set Up" button is faded and disabled. I have a PIN. I am signed in with my Microsoft Account. I cannot find the setting in my UEFI BIOS regarding fingerprint. [ATTACH] My fingerprint scanner is installed and working perfectly. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 730 says fingerprint not compatible