Windows 10: Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it

Discus and support Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a Lenovo 530, that I have had for almost a year now. The pen that came with it, The Active Pen, at first works fine, but then it stops working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Uwu_go_die, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it

I own a Lenovo 530, that I have had for almost a year now. The pen that came with it, The Active Pen, at first works fine, but then it stops working until I use my laptop again. I'm not too sure if I should change its battery and also when this happens I can't use the touchscreen either.

I really need answers. Its very annoying, especially when i'm trying to draw.

:)

Uwu_go_die, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Katie_482 Win User

dell active pen

My dell active pen used to work but it doesn't now. I changed the battery in it (the battery is in correctly) but that didn't help either. All the support assist people only help with the surface pens. Any suggestions?

Katie_482, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Pen and Touch not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I have a similar problem, and like the original poster none of the above steps worked.

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7384 2 in 1 computer with Windows 10, and a Dell Active Stylus (3rd generation?)

The pen worked initially, but after a couple of days it stopped without warning.

The pen works on my Dell tablet, both with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, so the pen is functioning fine.

The Pen and Touch controls are not listed in the control panel. In doing a cortana search for Pen and Touch, the controls came up, but there was only a tab for the touch controls. No tab for Pen.

I have scoured both Dell and Microsoft websites and I have found no workable solution.

Can you help?

Brent Nelson, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it

PEN TOOLS NOT WORKING

Hi Deepender,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the Pen tool and the computer?
    2. What happens when you try to write?
    3. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

If you’re using the Microsoft Surface Pen, you may refer the article
    Troubleshoot Microsoft Surface Pen
    for the troubleshooting steps. The same troubleshooting steps can also be implemented for the other pens as well.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it

1. Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it - Similar Threads - Lenovo Active Pen

2. Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...: Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best place to purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-active-pen-that-is-compatible-with-a/41d80a68-9517-4d3f-a6e9-93524624b341
  3. Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...: Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best place to purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-active-pen-that-is-compatible-with-a/41d80a68-9517-4d3f-a6e9-93524624b341
  4. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  5. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  6. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Lenovo Active Capacity Pen 1 is not Working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Active Capacity Pen 1 is not Working on Windows 11: Hello,I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I got out my active pen 1 to use it and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do to even connect it. The battery is good. No visible issues. I can't find a good manual for it and I tried a bunch of drivers, but none of them...
  8. My Lenovo Active Capacity Pen 1 is not Working on Windows 11

My Lenovo Active Capacity Pen 1 is not Working on Windows 11: Hello,I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I got out my active pen 1 to use it and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do to even connect it. The battery is good. No visible issues. I can't find a good manual for it and I tried a bunch of drivers, but none of them...
  9. Touchscreen finger input not working for a few seconds after using pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen finger input not working for a few seconds after using pen: Hello! I just bought an Asus Zenbook Flip UX563FD and I'm having a few issues with the touchscreen. It comes with a pen I regularly use for taking notes. It is also compatible with other pens like the Surface pen. Whenever I just used the pen and want to scroll up or down, it...
  10. Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day: Help please, evertime i open my pc for the first time each day it always crash after a few minutes after booting up... Here is the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsoaxkmekTUpgQwq0u-It52KjmAH?e=jjLkKg...