Windows 10: Lenovo All in 1 Desktop wont finish installing Windows

Discus and support Lenovo All in 1 Desktop wont finish installing Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i decided to reset my computer for storage space, and have been stuck at windows installing at 64% for the past day. I have no usb drives, no dvds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HenryJara, Jan 14, 2020.

1. HenryJara Win User

Lenovo All in 1 Desktop wont finish installing Windows

Hi, i decided to reset my computer for storage space, and have been stuck at windows installing at 64% for the past day. I have no usb drives, no dvds, and no administrator accounts on the pc. Please help.

:)

HenryJara, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 14, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo All in 1 Desktop wont finish installing Windows - Similar Threads - Lenovo Desktop wont

2. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation won't finish: Hi, I'm currently trying to install a fresh version of either windows 10/11 on a new ssd. I've recently upgraded my pc with a new mobo gigabyte b760m x ax with a new cpu intel i5 13600k and 2 m2 nvme ssds on one of which either, doesn't matter i want to install the OS. I've...
  3. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation won't finish: Hi, I'm currently trying to install a fresh version of either windows 10/11 on a new ssd. I've recently upgraded my pc with a new mobo gigabyte b760m x ax with a new cpu intel i5 13600k and 2 m2 nvme ssds on one of which either, doesn't matter i want to install the OS. I've...
  4. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wanting to know how long it takes to finish installing Windows on a Lenovo laptop, right...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wanting to know how long it takes to finish installing Windows on a Lenovo laptop, right...: Hi I just wanted to know how long it takes to finish installing Windows on a Lenovo laptop, right now it is on collecting information and it's been taking long.* Changed to a question* Original title; Help with Windows...
  6. Windows 10 update KB5005565 wont finish install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update KB5005565 wont finish install: I have been trying to get windows 10 update KB5005565 to install for over a month now and have asked for help in several places with no success. Windows 10 Update will download and install and then ask to restart where it will continue to install and process the update. I...
  7. Cannot install certain apps. Installs wont finish, and cant be cancelled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install certain apps. Installs wont finish, and cant be cancelled.: So, a while back I had an unknown issue with windows that caused certain apps to become unable to be launched. Attempting to launch them would give an error message stating something like 'The device is unavailable. it may be offline"For whatever reason, since then, certain...
  8. microsoft store wont finish downloading..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont finish downloading..: for some reason it uninstalled and now i was redownloading it but it is stuck at 95% i also some how lost nvidia control panel and it wont download because the store isnt finished......
  9. Pc wont finish starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  10. Startup diagnostic loop. Wont finish and restarting wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup diagnostic loop. Wont finish and restarting wont work: I have been dealing with this all day. No progress. I have tried turning it on and off again, I tried reseting, one try keeping my files and one try deleting them, neither working. I tried finding posts and videos that might help, and I cant even get to the first step. I...