Windows 10: Lenovo all in one HID touch screen driver missing after windows last update

Discus and support Lenovo all in one HID touch screen driver missing after windows last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo All in one B-40 Product FOAU008FUS BIOS O0BKT19AUS I installed Windows 10 with the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MS Jihad, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MS Jihad Win User

Lenovo all in one HID touch screen driver missing after windows last update

I have a Lenovo All in one B-40

Product FOAU008FUS

BIOS O0BKT19AUS

I installed Windows 10 with the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2) and now my touchscreen does not work. Because the HID touchscreen driver is missing. I have tried through Device Manager-Actions- and it does not install it. I have nothing to roll back to either for some reason. Lenovo will not give me any help. Since my computer is out of warranty . But they tell me it is a Microsoft problem and to contact them. I cant find the driver I need to download. It seems every time I have updates to this computer something goes missing or fails to work.

:)

MS Jihad, Dec 3, 2019
  2. PapaOleg Win User

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I
    uninstalled and installed it again - not resolved. In events list for this driver - saw message " driver is not migrated" .

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

PapaOleg, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Touch Screen Driver Missing

Hi Reza,

I understand that the touch screen driver is missing and not working and I will be happy to answer your query. Also, I appreciate the effort made towards the fixes you have tried. Let me ask you;

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you try to install/update the driver?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    This can be due to missing/corrupted/outdated touch screen driver. Let's try the following methods and check the status.

Method 1: Run
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Sometimes it may work just by disabling and enabling the touch screen. Here's how:

• Open the "Start" Menu
    • Searching for "Device Manager".
    • Double click on "Human Interface Devices".
    • Right click on "HID-compliant touch screen"
    • Click on "Disable" and "Yes",
    • Right click again for "Enable"
    Method 3: Try and update the touch screen drivers and check if that helps.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Expand Human Interface Devices.

• Locate the Touch screen driver.

• Right-click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall.

• Restart the computer so Windows can automatically search for the driver
    Method 4: Visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest touch screen driver available for the same computer model, compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Breite Win User

Missing HID-compliant touch screen in Windows 10

No luck on any of your suggestions.

The Win 10 update completely wiped out the HID Driver for Touch Screen. This is no longer an entry for this in Device Manager - so there is no way to update.

I am 10 hours into this science project.

When will Microsoft have a fix?

The general guidance about updating drivers or staying wired during the update isn't helpful.

Microsoft needs to issue a specific fix for this.

My laptop is the Lenovo Yoga 11S.

Thanks.

Breite, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Lenovo all in one HID touch screen driver missing after windows last update - Similar Threads - Lenovo HID touch

2. HID compliant touch screen driver missing after Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant touch screen driver missing after Reset.: Hello, I perform a reset my 32-bit windows tablet, selected Clear TPM and the touchscreen didn't work after. The drivers for HID compliant touch screen are missing in the device manager, thus I can't update them. Tried installing drivers available on windows update catalog...
  3. HID compliant touch screen driver missing after Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant touch screen driver missing after Reset.: Hello, I perform a reset my 32-bit windows tablet, selected Clear TPM and the touchscreen didn't work after. The drivers for HID compliant touch screen are missing in the device manager, thus I can't update them. Tried installing drivers available on windows update catalog...
  4. HID compliant touch screen driver missing after Reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver: Hello, I recently reset my laptop since it's been awhile since I've used it, might as well start fresh. I also noticed before resetting it the touch screen was not working so I thought the reset would fix itself.After resetting it, the touch screen still does not work and...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver

Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver: Hello, I recently reset my laptop since it's been awhile since I've used it, might as well start fresh. I also noticed before resetting it the touch screen was not working so I thought the reset would fix itself.After resetting it, the touch screen still does not work and...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver

8. HID compliant touch screen driver missing and touch screen not working after closing lid...

HID compliant touch screen driver missing and touch screen not working after closing lid...: Hello - I need my touch screen to be fully working again!! So I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 2, i5. I upgraded to Windows 11 about a month ago all was fine until I decided to install my graphics card update IntelR UHD Graphics 620 through Intel Update & Install. Since...
  9. HID Touch Screen Driver Missing

HID Touch Screen Driver Missing: Hey, I have a touch screen laptop that has recently lost its driver for the HID touch screen- and therefore my touch screen does not work. I have tried to update and restart. Scan for recent driver changes and restart. I'm now at a loss, any ideas? Why would it suddenly...
  10. HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING

HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15" and the HID compliant Touch screen driver. The screen is not responsive by touch but responsive by Samsung Pen. Please help. My laptop is running Window 10 Home. Both Windows and Samsung Updates are up to date....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid-compliant touch screen missing lenovo

2. hid-compliant touch screen missing lenovo drive

3. hid compatible touchscreen driver

4. lenovo 310-11iap hid compliant touch screen,
  5. update human interface touchscreen lenovo pc,
  6. lenovo flex 3 touchsreen not working after windows 10 update,
  7. lenovo hid touchscreen driver,
  8. lenovo touch screen driver,
  9. latest hid compliant touch screen drivers windows 10 1909,
  10. lenovo hid touch screen,
  11. hid compliant touch screen missing lenovo,