Windows 10: Lenovo audio not working

Discus and support Lenovo audio not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moses isiramen, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Lenovo audio not working

Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working

:)

moses isiramen, Dec 8, 2023

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 8, 2023
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Lenovo audio not working

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo audio not working

1. Lenovo audio not working - Similar Threads - Lenovo audio working

2. Lenovo audio not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo audio not working: Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-audio-not-working/ccb20ddb-57ef-418a-a1f3-b74ac851455b
  3. Lenovo audio not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo audio not working: Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-audio-not-working/ccb20ddb-57ef-418a-a1f3-b74ac851455b
  4. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3: After updating several drivers, I have lost the audio on my Ideapad3-15IML05. The device says I have no output audio devices connected. I have reloaded the Lenovo Windows audio driver to no avail....
  5. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3: After updating several drivers, I have lost the audio on my Ideapad3-15IML05. The device says I have no output audio devices connected. I have reloaded the Lenovo Windows audio driver to no avail....
  6. Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API: I have tried reinstallingerrors, restarting etc, but dolby audio isn't working on my laptop and this error is what I get when I reinstall drivers, " 3rd party\dolby\ext_realtek_lenovo_ideapad\ext_lenovo_AIO_rtk_rs4_rs5_19h1_v4.530.649.37\dax3_ext_rtk_lenovo_cn.inf PnpUtil...
  7. HDMI audio not working on Lenovo 530S-14ikb

HDMI audio not working on Lenovo 530S-14ikb: I have purchased a new Lenovo 530S-14ikb and installed Windows 10 on it. All drivers was installed correctly and up to date but when I connect external monitor via HDMI the secod audio device are not show up no sound from monitor speakers * I tried to change drivers to...
  8. Audio Not Working in Lenovo Thinkpad E14

Audio Not Working in Lenovo Thinkpad E14: Hi I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E14 laptop which is currently running on Windows 10 Home, Version : 20H2 this system is having Dolby Audio feature also. Problem : Speakers are not working in Dolby Audio OFF mode but when i turn ON Dolby Audio then speakers start working....
  9. My Lenovo Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Lenovo Audio: HI, One day i found my lenovo audio suddenly stopped working. i tried all trouble shooting, updating drivers and all that i could find on the net. still no luck. Can someone help me?? Kumar Iyer...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...