Windows 10: Lenovo battery

Discus and support Lenovo battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop says that my battery is in good condition yet the battery drains really fast...any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MelonyMejias1, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Lenovo battery

My laptop says that my battery is in good condition yet the battery drains really fast...any solutions?

:)

MelonyMejias1, Feb 20, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Lenovo battery

Hi my daughters Lenovo n500 will boot up when it is plugged into the mains but when it is unplugged it shuts down and will not boot up on battery I take it the battery is done, being a desktop person am i thinking right.

cookiemonster, Feb 20, 2022
  4. erixx Win User

Lenovo battery

Lenovo battery

Wow, hi there. I have the same laptop. Great, strong, performing business laptop.
    But my battery is also going down, it barely holds up for an hour.

Got to 'rebuild' the battery, did you know that there are 'tiger oil' like methods to recharge /care/relive a laptop battery? I saw that somewhere in the official Lenovo forums...

erixx, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo battery

1. Lenovo battery - Similar Threads - Lenovo battery

2. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  4. Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control Method Battery - Lenovo Thinkpad X1

Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control Method Battery - Lenovo Thinkpad X1: Battery icon appear and disappear from the task bar every second It toggle between states and the charging percent show 100% Full Charge when it disappear and then show the real battery percentage when the icon appears again. It is really annoying because the battery icon is...
  5. Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control Method Battery - Lenovo Thinkpad X1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control Method Battery - Lenovo Thinkpad X1: Battery icon appear and disappear from the task bar every second It toggle between states and the charging percent show 100% when it disappear and then show the real battery percentage when the icon appears again. It is really annoying because the battery icon is constantly...
  6. Why windows using primary battery instead of secondary Lenovo T480 ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why windows using primary battery instead of secondary Lenovo T480 ?: My Lenovo T480 using primary battery battery 1 first then using secondary battery battery 2. I want to use secondary battery first then primary battery. Here I gave some photos.Link 1 - https://i.ibb.co/j5CcMH2/Screenshot-2023-09-10-072811.pngLink 2 -...
  7. Why windows using primary battery instead of secondary Lenovo T480 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows using primary battery instead of secondary Lenovo T480 ?: My Lenovo T480 using primary battery battery 1 first then using secondary battery battery 2. I want to use secondary battery first then primary battery. Here I gave some photos.Link 1 - https://i.ibb.co/j5CcMH2/Screenshot-2023-09-10-072811.pngLink 2 -...
  8. Why windows using primary battery instead of secondary Lenovo T480 ?

9. Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop: So I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 laptop with a Ryzen 7 7840HS processor and an RTX 4060 graphics card. While the battery life is already respectable, I want to maximize it as much as possible for college to avoid carrying around an extra USB-C charger.Here...
  10. Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop

Optimizing Battery Life on Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 Laptop: So I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 laptop with a Ryzen 7 7840HS processor and an RTX 4060 graphics card. While the battery life is already respectable, I want to maximize it as much as possible for college to avoid carrying around an extra USB-C charger.Here...