Windows 10: Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update

Discus and support Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just updated my Lenovo Ideapad 330's firmware. After the update was complete, the PC rebooted itself. After a few seconds, I realized that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zack111_255, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update

I just updated my Lenovo Ideapad 330's firmware. After the update was complete, the PC rebooted itself. After a few seconds, I realized that the brightness was the whole way up and went to turn it down. While the icon showed that the brightness would be lowered, the screen itself has not changed its brightness. I went into device manager, and I found out that I can not roll back the drive at all. I looked at the recent events for the monitor and it says "device not migrated". Not sure what to do

:)

Zack111_255, Jan 11, 2019

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 11, 2019
  3. lenovo z500 touch brightness not working after windows 10 update

Hi,

This issue with your laptop's brightness may happen if your display driver isn't updated. We suggest that you update your display driver as an administrator by following these steps:

• In Cortana's search box, type "Device Manager" and click on it.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on your driver.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Then restart your computer.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Jan 11, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update

1. Lenovo Brightness After Firmware Update - Similar Threads - Lenovo Brightness Firmware

2. Windows 22H2 update Lenovo Firmware 1.0.0.16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 22H2 update Lenovo Firmware 1.0.0.16: Hi, I have Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 5 , I have updated to latest bios update from Lenovo 1.16 3/2/2023.today windows 1122H2 shows a new firmware update 1.0.0.16 as shown in the attached photo ..I just need to know is this a bios update come via windows update ?in addition...
  3. Windows 22H2 update Lenovo Firmware 1.0.0.16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 22H2 update Lenovo Firmware 1.0.0.16: Hi, I have Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 5 , I have updated to latest bios update from Lenovo 1.16 3/2/2023.today windows 1122H2 shows a new firmware update 1.0.0.16 as shown in the attached photo ..I just need to know is this a bios update come via windows update ?in addition...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after firmware update: I have a Thinkpad L13 gen2, after a firmware update a popup screen appeared and ask to do it my computer boots but after variable minutes it restarts. I was able to record the BSOD and the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appeared.Is there any way to fix this without losing all...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after firmware update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after firmware update: I have a Thinkpad L13 gen2, after a firmware update a popup screen appeared and ask to do it my computer boots but after variable minutes it restarts. I was able to record the BSOD and the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appeared.Is there any way to fix this without losing all...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after firmware update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows errors after Intel firmware update and ThinkPad BIOS Update for Lenovo X1 Carbon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows errors after Intel firmware update and ThinkPad BIOS Update for Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hello,I am having problems throughout my computer X1 Carbon Gen 8 with Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 after updating through Lenovo Vantage.Not sure if or how the problems are related, but I have listed some of the problems below.I would greatly appreciate any help or feedback....
  8. Windows Update trying to update my Lenovo Firmware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Update trying to update my Lenovo Firmware?: I am seeing a UAC style popup saying that something "needs to restart to install a firmware update". Killing processes one by one in Task Manager shows that the popup appears to come from Windows Update. However, I do not receive any notification from Windows Update,...
  9. brightness on lenovo yoga

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness on lenovo yoga: Hi I cant change/adjust the brightness on my Lenovo yoga after updating my laptop. Please help. I have tried going to monitor/general pnp/ uninstall, install and sstill not working - also tried to uninstall update- that also didn't work....
  10. brightness after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brightness after update: my screen brightness is dim and I cant adjust it now after update a couple days ago. I want this fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/brightness-after-update/48f191b9-272b-4b99-839b-74299ca6a207

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330s unable to adjust brightness

2. brightness going up and down after windows update 2019

3. lenovo z500 brightness issue

4. lenovo screen brightness after upgrade,
  5. check my firmware on this pc levono ideapad 330