Windows 10: lenovo camera

Discus and support lenovo camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Lenovo camera shows a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-camera/5dade3f6-0840-4f11-bc54-7493c9543760 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeSchaefer1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. lenovo camera

My Lenovo camera shows a black screen

:)

GeorgeSchaefer1, Jun 10, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In most of the cases webcam might not work if it is not compatible with the generic driver or if supporting software is not installed.

I would suggest you to update the Camera drivers from the
    device manger.

• Press Windows + X key and select Device manager.
    • Select Imaging devices and select Lenovo Easy Camera.
    • Right click and select Update the driver.
    • Follow on screen steps and check.
    If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers and install it and also any supporting webcam software:

Lenovo Support:
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Supportlenovo camera :product

If this doesn’t work then follow the same way and Uninstall the camera driver and restart the machine.

Windows 10 will automatically detect the Camera while you use it and installs the required drivers for it.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 10, 2020
  4. lenovo camera

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga3 and camera doesn't work

Hi Jane,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• What is the exact error/message you get?
    • Which app are you using to access the camera?
    I suggest try you below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Camera driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Camera driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Camera driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you

Ashwin V S, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

lenovo camera

1. lenovo camera - Similar Threads - lenovo camera

2. i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody...: i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-a-lenovo-v14-g3-iap-lptop-and-recently-its/1eb27ed5-d76c-4a53-8791-44ca553d2983
  3. i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody...: i own a lenovo v14 g3 IAP Lptop and recently it's camera has stopped working.can anybody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-a-lenovo-v14-g3-iap-lptop-and-recently-its/1eb27ed5-d76c-4a53-8791-44ca553d2983
  4. Lenovo camera locked on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo camera locked on windows 11: My laptop camera will not work on meeting platforms. I have turned on all camera permission, been through all settings. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-camera-locked-on-windows-11/36322090-f87c-4b12-8c20-a48295ca9420
  5. Lenovo camera locked on windows 11

Lenovo camera locked on windows 11: My laptop camera will not work on meeting platforms. I have turned on all camera permission, been through all settings. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-camera-locked-on-windows-11/36322090-f87c-4b12-8c20-a48295ca9420
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working: Dear All,I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 and currently I am using it with Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build 22631.2861. I tried to use the front camera with different applications, and it does not work the rear one works normally. Under the device manager the...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working

Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working: Dear All,I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 and currently I am using it with Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build 22631.2861. I tried to use the front camera with different applications, and it does not work the rear one works normally. Under the device manager the...
  8. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  9. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  10. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working