Windows 10: Lenovo Carbon not waking up from sleep RESOLVED, no help to any post .

Discus and support Lenovo Carbon not waking up from sleep RESOLVED, no help to any post . in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is an FYI for any frustrated carbon user tired of losing their open windows.... Just surrender and use hibernate. I went in and eliminated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kaylele, Feb 2, 2021.

1. kaylele Win User

Lenovo Carbon not waking up from sleep RESOLVED, no help to any post .

This is an FYI for any frustrated carbon user tired of losing their open windows.... Just surrender and use hibernate.

I went in and eliminated sleep as an power option. I know it takes longer to use hibernate, but not losing open windows is more important to me than time besides carbons are pretty fast even at the slow things

Sleep is somehow toxic for carbons, based on the endless posts discussing this problem. I do not think there has been any convincing paths, just a bunch of techies in disbelief that it is intrinsic to carbons and other lenovo products.

Lol, I suffer from sfn, and all the techie posts remind me of the awful neurologists who are in disbelief that someone can be in bone crushing pain without any visible physical manifestations. You guys need to get over your disbelief. There cannot be that many crazy computer owners out there.

:)

kaylele, Feb 2, 2021
  2. mscomm100 Win User
    mscomm100, Feb 2, 2021
  3. mscomm100 Win User
    mscomm100, Feb 2, 2021
  4. cc109 Win User

cc109, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenovo Carbon not waking up from sleep RESOLVED, no help to any post . - Similar Threads - Lenovo Carbon waking

2. Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen Wakes from Sleep When Plugging in Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen Wakes from Sleep When Plugging in Power: I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen that powers on with fans going 100% every time I plug it in power when its sleeping, its super annoying and cant find anything online about it, not even sure where to start looking. Im running the most up to date version of Win11 and recently...
  3. Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen Wakes from Sleep When Plugging in Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen Wakes from Sleep When Plugging in Power: I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen that powers on with fans going 100% every time I plug it in power when its sleeping, its super annoying and cant find anything online about it, not even sure where to start looking. Im running the most up to date version of Win11 and recently...
  4. Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.: Hello, people. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. If i leave it on for 30 minutes without touching the mouse or the keyboard, it will go automatically into sleep mode. If I do not move the mouse in 5 minutes after it giving me the black screen, it will not wake up...
  5. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  6. wake up from sleep?

wake up from sleep?: I can't wake up my computer from sleep be clicking the mouse or using the keyboard. I have tried everything and all the settings in device manager are set the same as my other computer and that one works fine....
  7. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  8. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  9. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  10. Computer hangs on Lenovo logo when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer hangs on Lenovo logo when waking up from sleep: Hello everyone, Sometimes my computer does not wake up from sleep after I have the lid closed for a while. My screen turns on but my computer just shows the Lenovo logo and does nothing, see attached photo. 20170918_233913.jpg Normal startup goes to this screen and after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo x1 thinkpad how to wake up sleep

2. lenovo x1 windows 10 hangs after sleep