Windows 10: Lenovo computer

Discus and support Lenovo computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after the windows 10 update it will not let me login in it keeps telling me my pin isnt availabe or it isnt working i have factory reseted my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unstoppable5349, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Lenovo computer

after the windows 10 update it will not let me login in it keeps telling me my pin isnt availabe or it isnt working i have factory reseted my computer 3 times n it is still doing the same thing how do i fix this

:)

unstoppable5349, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Dec 27, 2018
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Lenovo computer

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo computer

1. Lenovo computer - Similar Threads - Lenovo computer

2. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  3. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  4. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  5. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  6. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  8. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  9. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.: HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will...
  10. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.: HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will...