Windows 10: Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on.

Discus and support Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Struggling since a long time with "Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on" . Tried all the available methods on the net , none worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnandXK, May 11, 2020.

1. AnandXK Win User

Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on.

Struggling since a long time with "Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on" . Tried all the available methods on the net , none worked. Many times discussed with MS , nothing worked. Any help , will appreciate.

:)

AnandXK, May 11, 2020

2. Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In most of the cases webcam might not work if it is not compatible with the generic driver or if supporting software is not installed.

I would suggest you to update the Camera drivers from the
    device manger.

• Press Windows + X key and select Device manager.
    • Select Imaging devices and select Lenovo Easy Camera.
    • Right click and select Update the driver.
    • Follow on screen steps and check.
    If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers and install it and also any supporting webcam software:

Lenovo Support:
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:SupportLenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on. :product

If this doesn’t work then follow the same way and Uninstall the camera driver and restart the machine.

Windows 10 will automatically detect the Camera while you use it and installs the required drivers for it.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 camera showing black screen - any advice?

Hello, my camera is showing black (blank screen).

It is present in device manager and led starts when turned on..

I've tried all of the steps described in the suggestion in the locked thread here:

Web camera showing black screen

I've also tried to

-remove buttery + unplug

-re-install applications

-checked for win updates and run them

-flash the camera (to add more light)

-permissions

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Model Inspiron 7559

seen many posts with different suggestions but nothing really helps.

Any advice?

This has been frustrating for weeks!

Thank you,

MartinŠvančárek, May 11, 2020
  4. Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on.

Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix this problem –

-Use the search box and type device manager in order to go to the desktop

-Now, you have to select the device manager from the list of the devices that you have.

-Open the device manager; now go to the imaging devices. An exclamation sign, yellow in colour, will confirm that there is an issue with the drivers.

-Visit the official website of Lenovo to download the drivers for Lenovo Easy Camera.

-You can click on the downloaded driver setup file. Now, follow the onscreen instructions that will help you to install the drivers for Lenovo Easy Camera.

-Finally, click finish that will end the installation process and now you can restart your laptop.

-This will resolve your problem. <advertisement removed>

davidhawkPL, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on.

1. Lenovo Easy Camera showing black screen , light is on. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Easy Camera

2. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  3. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  4. Lenovo easy camera!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo easy camera!: Hi again, I was checking my start up programs this morning in Windows 10. I noticed Vimcro 331 is in there but turned off. I have now read that it is part of Lenovo easy camera and could be removed! I don't want to lose my web cam so unsure what to do !! Is it a case of leave...
  5. Lenovo easy camera!

Lenovo easy camera!: Hi again, I was checking my start up programs this morning in Windows 10. I noticed Vimcro 331 is in there but turned off. I have now read that it is part of Lenovo easy camera and could be removed! I don't want to lose my web cam so unsure what to do !! Is it a case of leave...
  6. Lenovo easy camera!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Camera showing black screen

Camera showing black screen: I bought HP All-in-One 24-df0215in 23.8-Inch FHD with Alexa Built-in from Amazon recently. My camera is showing a black screen and i tried to fix it by enabling disabling and uninstalling but it continues to show black screen. Please help....
  8. Lenovo Easy Camera isn't working

Lenovo Easy Camera isn't working: Lenovo easy camera app not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-easy-camera-isnt-working/b06b87a1-23e2-43f1-b24b-7b221d01ece1
  9. Lenovo Easy Camera

Lenovo Easy Camera: This month I realized that new Lenovo EasyCamera does not work. After many searches, technical help, uninstalls/ installing, computer device help etc., I'm finally posting here to get help hoping someone can help. I've updated and uninstalled my camera and drivers repeatedly...
  10. Lenovo Easy Camera not working

Lenovo Easy Camera not working: Have tried all Internet suggestions - Cannot use camera although everything looks ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-easy-camera-not-working/fe23fc7a-6a7c-4938-8689-072457c1ab41

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo camera black screen

2. lenovo easy cam black screen

3. lenovo g50 camera black screen

4. lenovo camera black screen repair ,
  5. Lenovo webcam black screen,
  6. lenovo camera shows black screen,
  7. lenovo easy camera black screen,
  8. lenova easycamera black screen,
  9. leveno yoga camera shows only black screen,
  10. yoga camera,
  11. lenovo c940 camera black screen