Windows 10: Lenovo edge 15

Discus and support Lenovo edge 15 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Chillcrab Win User

Lenovo edge 15

Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen with a gray and blue box in the middle
    In the box it says
    Boot menu
    1. windows boot manager
    2.ATA HDD: DISK
    And then there is another tab labeled app menu and it has a setup and diagnostic splash
    Any time I try to exit the screen goes black for a few seconds then goes back to the boot menu, same thing happens when I try to click anything in the boot menu. can someone please help me?

:)

Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015
  2. Paul Iteh Win User

LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)- Can't access webcam

I have a LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15) and the OS was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. Since then, I cannot access my webcam. How do I get support?

* Moved from Edge

* Original title: LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)

Paul Iteh, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Zrizt Win User
    Can't type and use mouse at the same time?

I'm on a Lenovo Edge 15 with Intel Core i7 running Windows 10.

All my drivers are up to date. I checked before posting this question.

Zrizt, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Lenovo edge 15

1. Lenovo edge 15 - Similar Threads - Lenovo edge

2. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  3. Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC: We thought that this was a common recent thing but maybe its not. Not sure when it happened, but it appears that with one of the windows 10 updates, that our bluetooth got disabled. I went to fix it and now it says that we do not have bluetooth, which is crazy because I have...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU runs Pathetically Slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU runs Pathetically Slow.: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz / 12GB/ 256GB SSD / Win10 Home. Processor is supposed to have Turbo boost frequency of 3.2GHz. However, CPU on this laptop runs at 0.4GHz yes 400MHz ! instead of 2.2 GHz and hence it is pathetically slow. I...
  5. BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5: Hi, I have a new (2 weeks old) Lenovo Legion 5 that just blue screened. I'm running Windows 10 x64, v2004 (Build 19041.388). Here is a link to the requested log files: Dropbox - JBP-LAPTOP-2020-(2020-08-05_18-13-18).zip - Simplify your life The BSOD occurred as I tried to...
  6. Lenovo Edge 15 Model 0301 JDU SERIAL NUMBER LR674CF

Lenovo Edge 15 Model 0301 JDU SERIAL NUMBER LR674CF: Need to able to reinstall the Bluetooth driver but I don't see a driver or display for "BLUETOOTH" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-edge-15-model-0301-jdu-serial-number/1e13bb9a-b28d-4ded-8ba0-a559ac3e43aa
  7. Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10: I had windows 7 64 bit software on my laptop Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10 - as my original was a bona fide copy with an active key I was upgraded to an active version of windows 10. However, my hard drive went belly up...
  8. Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?: It's stuck on pending, and I'm not able to download any apps. Need this info asap. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/why-is-my-lenovo-edge-not-able-to-download-apps-on/e5794732-4b38-406f-89c3-58a6053f9064
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420 Compatible?

Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420 Compatible?: Hello, I know my computer (Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420) can run Windows 10 as it states that in the Windows 10 Program. I was wondering if Lenovo released all the drivers(32-bit) that i would need properly run Windows 10. I have gone to Lenovo's website and looked at the...
  10. Lenovo Edge 71/E72 and E73 Sleep/Power issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Edge 71/E72 and E73 Sleep/Power issues: Good Afternoon All, I am a bit lost here and was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences or knows of any fixes. These are work computers hence the difference models all clean installs of windows 10 not upgraded T2 versions now downloaded from volume licensing....