Windows 10: Lenovo edge 15

Discus and support Lenovo edge 15 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Chillcrab Win User

Lenovo edge 15

Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen with a gray and blue box in the middle
    In the box it says
    Boot menu
    1. windows boot manager
    2.ATA HDD: DISK
    And then there is another tab labeled app menu and it has a setup and diagnostic splash
    Any time I try to exit the screen goes black for a few seconds then goes back to the boot menu, same thing happens when I try to click anything in the boot menu. can someone please help me?

:)

Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015
  2. Paul Iteh Win User

LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)- Can't access webcam

I have a LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15) and the OS was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. Since then, I cannot access my webcam. How do I get support?

* Moved from Edge

* Original title: LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)

Paul Iteh, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Zrizt Win User
    Can't type and use mouse at the same time?

I'm on a Lenovo Edge 15 with Intel Core i7 running Windows 10.

All my drivers are up to date. I checked before posting this question.

Zrizt, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Lenovo edge 15

1. Lenovo edge 15 - Similar Threads - Lenovo edge

2. Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.: I am a new Lenovo IDEAPAD Slim 5i user windows 11, I am getting problem in installing the solid edge v19 software whereas the same software is installed by all my friends with windows 10 . I have used two ways to install solid edge v19, in first it showing virus to open the...
  3. Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.: I am a new Lenovo IDEAPAD Slim 5i user windows 11, I am getting problem in installing the solid edge v19 software whereas the same software is installed by all my friends with windows 10 . I have used two ways to install solid edge v19, in first it showing virus to open the...
  4. Lenovo think pad edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo think pad edge: How to fix the display showing pink screen on lenovo think pad edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-edge/b7ee4ccd-1db8-4401-8e3c-1bd35ca28448
  5. Lenovo think pad edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo think pad edge: How to fix the display showing pink screen on lenovo think pad edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-edge/b7ee4ccd-1db8-4401-8e3c-1bd35ca28448
  6. laptop wont start - only signs of life is battery light on left edge - Lenovo T480

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop wont start - only signs of life is battery light on left edge - Lenovo T480: See above. The power button doesn't work at all, light included, and is completely inert. Other than the battery light on the left, which lights orange or white as usual, the computer acts as if it has no battery. The battery is correctly installed - if it didn't, the battery...
  7. BSOD on a Lenovo Edge 2-1580 Model 80QF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a Lenovo Edge 2-1580 Model 80QF: Two days ago, my wife started the machine and it did not boot up. The result was the dreaded BSOD. The error code 0xc000021a came up. Additional codes came up after restarts: -KMODE exception not handled -Memory Management -System Service Exception -Page Fault in...
  8. Lenovo Edge 15 Model 0301 JDU SERIAL NUMBER LR674CF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Edge 15 Model 0301 JDU SERIAL NUMBER LR674CF: Need to able to reinstall the Bluetooth driver but I don't see a driver or display for "BLUETOOTH" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-edge-15-model-0301-jdu-serial-number/1e13bb9a-b28d-4ded-8ba0-a559ac3e43aa
  9. Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10: I had windows 7 64 bit software on my laptop Lenovo Edge 4gigs ram 500HDD - when requested to do so upgraded for free to windows 10 - as my original was a bona fide copy with an active key I was upgraded to an active version of windows 10. However, my hard drive went belly up...
  10. Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?: It's stuck on pending, and I'm not able to download any apps. Need this info asap. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/why-is-my-lenovo-edge-not-able-to-download-apps-on/e5794732-4b38-406f-89c3-58a6053f9064