Windows 10: Lenovo edge 15

Discus and support Lenovo edge 15 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Chillcrab Win User

Lenovo edge 15

Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen with a gray and blue box in the middle
    In the box it says
    Boot menu
    1. windows boot manager
    2.ATA HDD: DISK
    And then there is another tab labeled app menu and it has a setup and diagnostic splash
    Any time I try to exit the screen goes black for a few seconds then goes back to the boot menu, same thing happens when I try to click anything in the boot menu. can someone please help me?

:)

Chillcrab, Sep 4, 2015
  2. Paul Iteh Win User

LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)- Can't access webcam

I have a LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15) and the OS was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. Since then, I cannot access my webcam. How do I get support?

* Moved from Edge

* Original title: LENOVO IDEAPAD 100 (15)

Paul Iteh, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Zrizt Win User
    Can't type and use mouse at the same time?

I'm on a Lenovo Edge 15 with Intel Core i7 running Windows 10.

All my drivers are up to date. I checked before posting this question.

Zrizt, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Lenovo edge 15

1. Lenovo edge 15 - Similar Threads - Lenovo edge

2. Lenovo laptop windows 10 cannot access bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo laptop windows 10 cannot access bios: Hello, i have a lenovo ideapad z570 laptop. after installing windows 10, i cannot access bios settings anymore. laptop starts nothing happens when bios access key (f2) pressed. it goes straight to the windows loading screen bypassing the bios. and no uefi setting is...
  3. My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S

My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S: My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S I restarted the computer and it did Automatic Repair. Diagnosing your pc. ATTEMPTING REPAIR. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc. I have tried everything There is no CD drive so I do not have a disk to repair. Help...
  4. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues: Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth toggle on/off switch available. I have checked the drivers in the Device Manager and they are not appearing, at all. I...
  5. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account: I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account, "Ahmed Bilal." I obviously don't know the password, so I can't even run...
  6. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account: I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account. I obviousy don't know the password, so I can't even run Windows. Also, at the...
  7. Lenovo X380 Fingerprint reader showing "disconnected": any fixes?

Lenovo X380 Fingerprint reader showing "disconnected": any fixes?: Here's my situation. I've got a Lenovo X380 Yoga with a built-in fingerprint reader. After recent Windows updates, the fingerprint reader disappeared. After digging into DevMgr, I find that this Biometric device is only viewable when I click the "Show hidden devices" option,...
  8. Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?

Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?: It's stuck on pending, and I'm not able to download any apps. Need this info asap. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/why-is-my-lenovo-edge-not-able-to-download-apps-on/e5794732-4b38-406f-89c3-58a6053f9064
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420 Compatible?

Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420 Compatible?: Hello, I know my computer (Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E420) can run Windows 10 as it states that in the Windows 10 Program. I was wondering if Lenovo released all the drivers(32-bit) that i would need properly run Windows 10. I have gone to Lenovo's website and looked at the...
  10. Lenovo Edge 71/E72 and E73 Sleep/Power issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Edge 71/E72 and E73 Sleep/Power issues: Good Afternoon All, I am a bit lost here and was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences or knows of any fixes. These are work computers hence the difference models all clean installs of windows 10 not upgraded T2 versions now downloaded from volume licensing....