Windows 10: Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio

Discus and support Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo has expanded its ThinkBook portfolio with a new generation of laptops powered by Intel or AMD, built for a work-from-anywhere world. They have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...thinkpad-ever/

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Portfolio holdings

Hi,

For better assistance regarding your Portfolio Holdings concern, we suggest that you post your concern toMSN forums. This is make sure that we provide you the best possible
    solution from our dedicated MSN support team.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio - Similar Threads - Lenovo expands ThinkBook

2. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  3. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  4. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  6. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  7. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  8. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  9. Western Digital expands WD_BLACK Portfolio of storage solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Western Digital expands WD_BLACK Portfolio of storage solutions: Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) is helping gamers enhance their setups and adapt to the evolving gaming landscape heralded by the next generation of games with today's introduction of three new and upcoming products for its WD_BLACK portfolio of storage solutions. These...
  10. CES 2020: Samsung expands computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex a

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Samsung expands computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex a: [ATTACH] Prior to CES, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Book Flex α (alpha), a new variant of Galaxy Book Flex and the latest installment in the company’s new line of Galaxy Computing devices that combine the productivity and premium experience of a laptop with the mobility...