Windows 10: Lenovo Fingerprint?

Discus and support Lenovo Fingerprint? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using my Lenovo E590 for several months now. I can no longer use the fingerprint. I've been looking for solutions everywhere. But all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jojod590e, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Lenovo Fingerprint?

I have been using my Lenovo E590 for several months now. I can no longer use the fingerprint. I've been looking for solutions everywhere. But all of them are useless. Can you help me?

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP! WITH A GOOD ANSWER I MARK AS MOST HELPFUL.

:)

Jojod590e, Jun 27, 2020

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 6, 2020
  3. AlienIsGOD, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Lenovo Fingerprint?

Lenovo X1 Carbon (2nd gen) would not restart after Creator's update

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Lenovo site does NOT list it as being compatible -- that's a bummer!

AdrianByram, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Fingerprint?

1. Lenovo Fingerprint? - Similar Threads - Lenovo Fingerprint

2. Fingerprint on my Lenovo windows 11 no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint on my Lenovo windows 11 no longer works: Hello, my fingerprint no longer works on my Windows 7, it appears as unavailable. I tried updating the biometric devices as other threads suggested, but even after restarting my computer, it still doesn't work. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ALC7 and the current sensor that...
  3. Fingerprint on my Lenovo windows 11 no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint on my Lenovo windows 11 no longer works: Hello, my fingerprint no longer works on my Windows 7, it appears as unavailable. I tried updating the biometric devices as other threads suggested, but even after restarting my computer, it still doesn't work. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ALC7 and the current sensor that...
  4. Hi I recently bought a lenovo thinkpad and the fingerprint sensor hasn't been working for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I recently bought a lenovo thinkpad and the fingerprint sensor hasn't been working for a...: I bought a lenovo thinkpad recently and the fingerprint reader does not work ive tried every option to fix problem and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-bought-a-lenovo-thinkpad-and-the/7ea82dc1-916e-4980-8edf-6117a368ba5b
  5. Hi I recently bought a lenovo thinkpad and the fingerprint sensor hasn't been working for a...

Hi I recently bought a lenovo thinkpad and the fingerprint sensor hasn't been working for a...: I bought a lenovo thinkpad recently and the fingerprint reader does not work ive tried every option to fix problem and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-bought-a-lenovo-thinkpad-and-the/7ea82dc1-916e-4980-8edf-6117a368ba5b
  6. windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello: windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lenovo-ideapad-cannot-find-fingerprint/2fd99598-3bc1-4f5a-86d5-461f42e1e961
  7. windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello

windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello: windows 11 / Lenovo IdeaPad Cannot find Fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lenovo-ideapad-cannot-find-fingerprint/2fd99598-3bc1-4f5a-86d5-461f42e1e961
  8. Driver/Windows Update issues? Lenovo laptop beeps twice loudly, keyboard and fingerprint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver/Windows Update issues? Lenovo laptop beeps twice loudly, keyboard and fingerprint...: Disclaimer: I have no experience with IT, everything I've tried I learned from Google. If you have tips or instructions, please be as clear as possible so I know what to do or check.Hello everyone, I'm at a loss. My 2.5 years old Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 with Windows 10 out...
  9. Driver/Windows Update issues? Lenovo laptop beeps twice loudly, keyboard and fingerprint...

Driver/Windows Update issues? Lenovo laptop beeps twice loudly, keyboard and fingerprint...: Disclaimer: I have no experience with IT, everything I've tried I learned from Google. If you have tips or instructions, please be as clear as possible so I know what to do or check.Hello everyone, I'm at a loss. My 2.5 years old Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 with Windows 10 out...
  10. Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint" "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" on Lenovo yoga 520 , Windows Pro 10....