Windows 10: Lenovo Flex 11 locked out

Discus and support Lenovo Flex 11 locked out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Purchased a new Lenovo. SEt up computer, added Microsoft office, toured around and shut it down. When turning the computer back on, it tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corinnebeatch, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Lenovo Flex 11 locked out

Purchased a new Lenovo. SEt up computer, added Microsoft office, toured around and shut it down.

When turning the computer back on, it tells me Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to Setting>accounts>sign-in, yet you cannot get off of this page.

How can I get passed this. Please help

:)

corinnebeatch, Feb 8, 2019

2. IS there a pen for a lenovo flex 6-11 IGM???

So ive bought this computer from walmart its a lenovo flex 6-11 IGM and ive tried texting support to see if there's any and i keep getting two answers and im wanting to know if any of you actually know if there 100% is one out there that works for my computer.
    i'm not about to waste money on a stylus that doesn't work. yall better be right.

Raventhekiller, Feb 8, 2019
  3. TheDrp42 Win User
    Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

There are many posts on this forum about the Lenovo 15 but my computer is the lenovo 3 and I tried using the same steps shown in that forum but when I try to bring up my tablet's keyboard nothing happens. Also I cant click or scroll on anything. I have
    the lenovo flex 3 with windows ten.

TheDrp42, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Lenovo Flex 11 locked out

Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 replacing a Pentium Inspiron 7558? The Lenovo Flex 11’s processor is over 2 1/2 years newer.

If so, then I got a great deal on that Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 to replace my Pentium Dell Inspiron 7558 which I’m going to list on eBay for $269.99, $20 more than the Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 I got from the online Microsoft Store this past Thursday.

Since the Pentium N5000 was released well after Windows 10’s July 29, 2015 public release on December 11, 2017, I believe the newer Lenovo Flex 11 will work better with Windows 10’s apps as well as Microsoft’s products and services I use in Edge, Firefox,
    Chrome and Opera. I’ll also love it that I won’t see Dropbox 20 GB, an old version of McAfee LiveSafe and the worst, the no longer functional Dell Shop app meant for Windows 8 coming back up every time I reset my PC, which I’ve had to do too often on my Dell
    Inspiron 7558. I promise to keep my Lenovo Flex 11 until at least four years after I first use it, thus until December of 2022. I know it’s very difficult to predict how many new builds of Windows 10 I’ll get on a new device I got, but I need some insight
    on just what my favorite company means by the supported lifetime of the device. I was told a newer processor means more new builds of Windows 10 from any given date. When I get an answer to my question, I will reply to each one. As always, I much appreciate
    the help I’ll get here!

thomasseymour18901, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Flex 11 locked out

1. Lenovo Flex 11 locked out - Similar Threads - Lenovo Flex locked

2. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  3. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  4. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5: Frequent BSOD on Win 11. Lenovo flex 5-1570 Model name: 81CA Mfg Date 18/05/09Three BSOD errors today, last two looked quite similar, not sure the first one was the same. Can someone help with where to start in troubleshooting/fixing this?Link to onedrive with dump files,...
  6. BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5

BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5: Frequent BSOD on Win 11. Lenovo flex 5-1570 Model name: 81CA Mfg Date 18/05/09Three BSOD errors today, last two looked quite similar, not sure the first one was the same. Can someone help with where to start in troubleshooting/fixing this?Link to onedrive with dump files,...
  7. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  8. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  9. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...
  10. Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10: Hi. I have been locked out of my Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 laptop. I cannot enter with my fingerprint scan, password or pin. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-lenovo-yoga-10/b5e2a748-1f3c-48c5-bcda-b9442fb10b79

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo flex 11

2. lenovo flex 11 locked me out

3. how to install windows 10 in lenovo flex 11

4. lenovo flex 11 locked out,
  5. troubleshooting lenovo flex 11 pin lockout,
  6. how to reset lenovo flex 11,
  7. lenovo flex 11 locked screen,
  8. locked out of lenova flex 14 and windows 10,
  9. lenovo flex 6-11igm ssd,
  10. lenovo flex 11 keyboard locked,
  11. lenovo flex 11 windows walmart,