Windows 10: Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"...

Discus and support Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. Forgive me for not knowing any computer lingo but I need help. Yesterday, my google chrome browser went all black and I wasn't able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marian GS, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Marian GS Win User

Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"...

Hi Everyone. Forgive me for not knowing any computer lingo but I need help. Yesterday, my google chrome browser went all black and I wasn't able to close it. I decided to restart my device. It entered the Preparing Automatic Repair thing and got stuck.

I tried rebooting it and it went to a blue screen that said ": Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. For more information go to ... Stop Code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE"

Following advice from the Windows help stop code pages, I tried rebooting and my device 3 times in a row to get to somewhere that would allow me to control what programs were allowed to run. This did not work. Instead my device just switched between going to the black Lenovo screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" and the blue screen with the information above. I would like to mention that the blue screen has no advanced options button.

Can anyone help me? I am getting quite desperate because I am a university student, this is my only laptop, and because of the COVID-19 pandemic, I am having huge difficulty contacting any technical support people I was on hold yesterday for 4 hours without talking to anyone.

:)

Marian GS, Apr 3, 2020
  2. MaryamH Win User

Bios update and "Inaccessible Boot Device" error

Hello everyone,

I just updated my bios(as Lenovo vontage suggested to me). Everything was going well till the windows restarted and then I got the "Inaccessible Boot Device" error on a blue page, and then I stuck in the "preparing automatic repair" page. I used the NOVO
    button to access to troubleshooting section and nothing happened. I appreciate it if anyone has a suggestion. I tried some solutions but they did not workLenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"... :(

thanks a lot

MaryamH, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device, Freeze at Preparing Automatic Repair

Hi.

My Windows 10 is working fine. Recently, my Windows 10 had received automatic updates from Microsoft. I Update and Shut Down my computer. After the updates were successfully installed, the computer shut down. When I opened/turned on the computer, I left
    the computer as it continued to install the updates. When I came back, I saw the computer was on Preparing Automatic Repair. I wait for about an hour but nothing happened. I press and hold Shut Down button to force it to shut down. Then, when I turned on it
    again, I got Blue Screen saying INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Then, it went to Preparing Automatic Repair but nothing happened, it stuck at the process.

Hope to get good news soon.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Muhammad Zafri Bin Mohd Zulkifle

Muhammad Zafri Mohd Zulkifle, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"...

Auto Screen Rotation on Lenovo Flex 2 14

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I followed steps suggested by you but this is the end result. There is no 'Allow the screen to auto rotate'
    option on the screen as you see in the screenshot.

Plus, as you asked for, my laptop model number is Lenovo Flex 2-14 (20404).

Kindly resolve this issue asap. It is so irritating to have a facility and not using it cuz of some windows issue.

best,

Nikhil

Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"... 28c79a0d-4e1f-4924-aa1b-b75ffff7f980.jpg

sNikhil.Srivastava, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"...

1. Lenovo Flex 14 "Preparing Automatic Repair" and blue screen "Inaccessible Boot Device"... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Flex Preparing

2. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  3. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  4. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  5. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  6. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair on LENOVO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair on LENOVO: I fixed the problem, where you get stuck in a boot-up error, first turn on your device and start spamming f2 until you find a Bios startup kind of thing, go to the tab near security, and change your boot mode to LEGACY then save it and turn off the device turn it back on and...
  8. Preparing Automatic Repair on LENOVO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair on LENOVO: Hello! I have recently have been having problems with a black screen with the LENOVO logo above and Preparing Automatic Repair thing for 9 hours, my computer can only be on if the power cord is connected so last night I disconnected it, and now this screen shows up, has...
  9. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...
  10. Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device, Freeze at Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device, Freeze at Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi. My Windows 10 is working fine. Recently, my Windows 10 had received automatic updates from Microsoft. I Update and Shut Down my computer. After the updates were successfully installed, the computer shut down. When I opened/turned on the computer, I left the computer as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flex 14 blue screen