Windows 10: Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme

Discus and support Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just purchased a new SSD Western Digital blue SN550 nvme 500gb storage. Was able to install windows 10 from a USB bootable but first time it boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/niko3100, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme

I just purchased a new SSD Western Digital blue SN550 nvme 500gb storage.

Was able to install windows 10 from a USB bootable but first time it boots it runs the winload.efi 0xc0000225.

Trying to fixboot, disable secure boot, uefi to Legacy but always same result. Not even boot the first time it shows blue screen and then the "winload.efi" problem

Any clue?? Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/niko3100
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/niko3100, Aug 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

WD Purple or Blue?

My suggestion, avoid the Blues at all costs. I wouldn't trust my data on a WD Blue if WD was paying me to use it.

newtekie1, Aug 15, 2020
  3. touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5

Hi,

Please see the below mentioned lonovo forum against your query, I am hopeful that you will see solution, Methods are discussed in it.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme

WD Purple or Blue?

Care to expand on the reasons against blues?

Shihabyooo, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme

1. Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme - Similar Threads - Lenovo Flex problems

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  7. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  8. Brand new WD Blue SN550 designated a Generic disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Brand new WD Blue SN550 designated a Generic disk: I bought a bigger nvme ssd drive to upgrade my storage capacity and plan to put the original aside as the back-up. I used Macrium Reflect to clone my existing drive to the new one using an external nvme enclosure for the new one. The clone completed without issue, but one...
  9. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  10. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo flex 5 wd sn550

2. sn550 thinkpad forum

3. lenovo ideapad sn550