Windows 10: lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

Discus and support lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after a recent Windows 10 update, my touchscreen stopped functioning. I have done a lot of the various fixes for the touchscreen issue listed here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaddioBuckskin, Feb 4, 2020.

1. lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

after a recent Windows 10 update, my touchscreen stopped functioning. I have done a lot of the various fixes for the touchscreen issue listed here and in the lenovo forums. nothing has worked. all of my software and hardware drivers are current. I would like to get this resolved as the touchscreen was one of the reasons I chose this unit.

In the Events tab for the touchscreen in Device Manager the following is displayed:

Device HID\WCOM517E&Col01\5&299c5e22&2&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_093A&PID_2510\5&144adc49&0&3

Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF120

Present: false

Does this have anything to do with my touchscreen problem and if so, how do I resolve it?

Thanks!

:)

DaddioBuckskin, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Bea613 Win User

Lenovo PC touchscreen not working after Windows 10 installed

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and now my
    touchscreen
    (Lenovo PC) is not working. Any suggestions?

Bea613, Feb 4, 2020
  3. lenovo s510p touchscreen not working after windows 10 upgrade

Thanks for the reply,

If you read the subject of my post it read TOUCHSCREEN not working not touchpad. My ELAN driver for my touch pad works fine, I need a driver for my touchscreen which the MS update broke. Lenovo does not have a driver listed on its website for my touchscreen.
    When I check the device status in the control panel it shows that the device is working properly which it is NOT. I do not have a TOUCHPAD problem, its my TOUCHSCREEN.

Please advise,

Thanks

wallykirby, Feb 4, 2020
  4. lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

1. lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - lenovo Flex14 touchscreen

2. Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop Touchscreen not working: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e that have a touch screen, but the touch is not working, so I tried factory resetting the device and restarting, it have not fixed the problem, I tried looking for updates but not sure if they apply to the screen, and when I go through "This...
  3. Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop Touchscreen not working: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e that have a touch screen, but the touch is not working, so I tried factory resetting the device and restarting, it have not fixed the problem, I tried looking for updates but not sure if they apply to the screen, and when I go through "This...
  4. Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  6. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  7. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

8. Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again: Back in December of last year, my touchscreen stopped working and I posted a question with all the details for my problem. I only received one response which was just some questions followed by a recommendation that did no good. I replied with answers but heard nothing after...
  9. Lenovo T420 touchscreen

Lenovo T420 touchscreen: Is it possible to download a driver that will enable touchscreen on my Windows 10? It is not listed under HID Compliant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-t420-touchscreen/d5ec14a1-16b3-40cf-81fb-09334f76c167
  10. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working: A couple of months ago my touchscreen stopped working. The HID - touchscreen driver has been uninstalled. How can i reinstall it? I hav looked on the web for answers and can't find it. The computer came with touchscreen function but now if you look in Control Panel the pen &...