Windows 10: Lenovo G480 IdeaPad WiFi driver for Windows 10?

Discus and support Lenovo G480 IdeaPad WiFi driver for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just before the July 29 deadline I updated my Lenovo G40 IdeaPad to Win 10. Everything appeared fine except that I couldn't get a WiFi link!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CeeJay, Aug 6, 2016.

1. CeeJay Win User

Lenovo G480 IdeaPad WiFi driver for Windows 10?

Just before the July 29 deadline I updated my Lenovo G40 IdeaPad to Win 10.
    Everything appeared fine except that I couldn't get a WiFi link!
    Eventually Lenovo "support" advised that there was no available WiFi driver for the G480.
    Desperately, I had to uninstall Win 10 and revert to Win 8.1.
    Can anyone advise on this. I find it somewhat unbelievable that there isn't a driver for the G480 model - it's not that old.
    If anyone can help, I also need advice on how to update to Win 10 beyond the July 29th boundary
    Thanks

:)

CeeJay, Aug 6, 2016

2. Wifi

Wifi device is not switched on my Lenovo Ideapad. Perhaps the driver is corrupted., I need to download the driver., Please help.

ShivdevRakkar, Aug 6, 2016
  3. After upgrading to Win10, ethernet and wifi drivers not there.

I have Lenovo Ideapad Z570 laptop. I was using Windows 8.1 on it, which was working totally okay. I upgraded to Windows 10, and now drivers for LAN ethernet and WiFi are missing. I am disappointed.

LokeshFulfagar, Aug 6, 2016
  4. aardvark Win User

Good luck!

aardvark, Aug 6, 2016
  5. jpolacko Win User
    Are you able to hook up your computer to a Ethernet connection? I would do that and run Windows update and see what Windows pull's up for a driver. Windows should find it automatically. Also I did find Wifi drivers for you computer but they are for Win 7. I would download those and save them to a usb drive and go to device manager find the wifi driver that would have a yellow ! next to it and update drivers pointing to your usb drive. I have done this with my HP laptop to find drivers Windows wouldn't.

Wireless LAN Driver (Liteon/Atheros, CyberTan/Broadcom) for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Lenovo G480 (2184, 20149), G580 (2189, 20150), G780 - Lenovo Support (US)

jpolacko, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo G480 IdeaPad WiFi driver for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Lenovo G480 IdeaPad

2. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  3. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  4. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi adapter not working on lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter not working on lenovo Ideapad: Hello. My Wifi on my Lenovo ideapad 530s-14ARR stopped working. When I go to device management in settings, there is no wifi adapter, only WAN miniports. I have no clue about what I should do. I can't install or update the drivers since i can't access the internet......
  6. Wifi adapter not working on lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter not working on lenovo Ideapad: Hello. My Wifi on my Lenovo ideapad 530s-14ARR stopped working. When I go to device management in settings, there is no wifi adapter, only WAN miniports. I have no clue about what I should do. I can't install or update the drivers since i can't access the internet......
  7. Wifi adapter not working on lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device

Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device: Have Lenovo ideapad 110 with windows 10 1607 and then 20H2. It has Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth and Wifi adapter. After windows recovery Wifi adapter started to disappear from device manager (after start it's seldom here). I tried live linux and device is missing here...
  9. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  10. driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad: Description: Driver Management concluded the process to install driver spuvcbvmerge.inf_amd64_c9a54346af8bf340 for Device Instance ID USB\VID_13D3&PID_56B2&MI_00\6&1DC2C9EE&0&0000 with the following status: 0x0....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo g480 no wifi