Windows 10: Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset

Discus and support Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I factory reset my Lenovo G50 laptop as it was extremely slow and I tried everything else prior to this and nothing worked. So I hit factory reset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/latexcity, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset

I factory reset my Lenovo G50 laptop as it was extremely slow and I tried everything else prior to this and nothing worked.

So I hit factory reset. then it got stuck at 90% for two hours so I turned off the computer and now it’s constantly booting up and shutting down again and won’t do anything aside from this.

How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/latexcity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/latexcity, Mar 12, 2020

2. Lenovo G50 stuck in boot loop after windows update

Hi,

My computer is Lenovo G50 with windows 10. After my windows updated itself yesterday it got stuck in boot loop. It has a black screen with Lenovo text and error message saying "Install windows. Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows
    on this computer , restart the installation." When pressing OK or X it boots and repeats the text.

I was able to get into windows 10 boot menu by pressing reset button. I tried to start in Safe Mode but then the text changed "Can't install windows in Safe Mode".

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

TaskulamppuFixaaja, Mar 12, 2020
  3. locked out of Lenovo G50

I'm on the board at a non-profit organization where a previous manager setup our Lenovo G50 laptop with a login password and their Microsoft account. He no longer works with us and won't respond to any calls, texts etc... Is there away that we can reset
    the password or reset it to factory settings. Thanks.

LannWaldrop, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset

Doing a factory reset on laptop

Hi,

One of my staff has crashed their laptop (a Lenovo G50-80 i3) by trying to multiple monitor it.

It initially didn't not want to boot back up and now comes up with the following error during normal startup:

- Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart you.

Then tries to auto-repair which fails and tells me to restart it or use advanced options. On restart I get the same initial error again.

If I use advanced options and chose factory reset it starts the process and then tells me a critical error has occurred.

If I try startup repair it also fails.

Any suggestions?? Or has this laptop probably had it's day?

Thanks

Rob

RobNorman1, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset

1. Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset - Similar Threads - Lenovo G50 Laptop

2. Lenovo G50 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo G50 45: My dads Lenovo G50 45 has been offlined make this thing online until my device will be online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-g50-45/dd9ab5a2-ed4c-470a-9845-59469edcfb6b
  3. Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop: I reset my laptop using the delete everything and reinstall windows. It all went smoothly till it came to the reinstalling windows and stayed at 64% for about 20 hours. I tried tuning the laptop off and on a few times and it just contained restarting the laptop and being at...
  4. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop: Hey, I am about to factory reset my Lenovo laptop and I was wondering if all of the pre-installed apps will stay on the system when I reset it. If not is there a way I can keep all of the Lenovo software and stuff installed on the laptop so it's as if I just got a new Lenovo...
  5. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop: Hey, I am about to factory reset my Lenovo laptop and I was wondering if all of the pre-installed apps will stay on the system when I reset it. If not is there a way I can keep all of the Lenovo software and stuff installed on the laptop so it's as if I just got a new Lenovo...
  6. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset

Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my laptop yesterday. I opened it up today, now I am stuck on the If you need an assistive screen reader, press the Windows screen. Any ways to fix this and go to the next part of the setting up?...
  8. Legion laptop stuck in a loop booting up after factory resetting.

Legion laptop stuck in a loop booting up after factory resetting.: Today, I factory reset one of my laptops because I was going to be using it for a different purpose and didn't need any of the data that was currently on the computer. The computer is a Legion "gaming" laptop of some sort, although I don't exactly know all of the details. I...
  9. Lenovo Laptop G50 unable to print

Lenovo Laptop G50 unable to print: My Lenovo laptop G50 will not print after the last Windows 10 update. I cannot figure out a fix. I have tried to print on three different printers that were all working before the update....
  10. ACER Laptop will not boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    ACER Laptop will not boot up after factory reset: I do not know what has happened. I was resetting my laptop with a factory reset and the installation was stuck at 10% for over 24 hours. I forced a restart and now I get the following error: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...