Windows 10: Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating

Discus and support Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm going to format my Lenovo G500, but the internet doesn't appear after the format (I had formatted before). I will download the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Onur52, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Onur52 Win User

Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating

Hello there. I'm going to format my Lenovo G500, but the internet doesn't appear after the format (I had formatted before). I will download the driver from Lenovo's site, but there is no Windows 10 on the operating system. Where can I find the driver?

:)

Onur52, Jul 13, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Debjoy28 Win User
    Wi-Fi Connectivity Problems in Windows 10

Agreed that this is a Windows 10 issue! It's the common denominator for all the posts that I have reviewed. I have no issues connecting to Wi-Fi with any other devices, only with Windows 10 on my Lenovo Ultrabook. I've tried many of the troubleshooting suggestions
    listed. None have created a permanent fix. Some days the Wi-Fi works, some days it doesn't. I get error message "Problem with wireless adapter or access point".

Microsoft - Hopefully you could identify the issue real soon and release an update that permanently fixes it.

Debjoy28, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Avi931 Win User

Lenovo G500 driver support

Hi,
    I have Lenovo G500, and I would like to do clean installation of Windows 10 (I prefer so rather than upgrade)
    According to this thread in Lenovo:
    Lenovo G500 WIndows 10 drivers - Lenovo Community
    This laptop may have issues with Windows 10 and I don't know how to resolve them or
    whether they're still relevant.
    Thanks for anyone who may help

Avi931, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating - Similar Threads - Lenovo G500 Problem

2. Wi-Fi Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Problem: Hello, I have a strange problem, which is that the Wi-Fi stops working automatically and in order to be able to turn it on again I have to restart the computer or disable the wireless device and turn it on again or turn on the troubleshooting feature, but these solutions are...
  3. Problem with the Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the Wi-Fi: i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to resolve this problemplease help me to install proper driver for wifi [Original Title: i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to resolve...
  4. Formatting with Wi-Fi . . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Formatting with Wi-Fi . . . .: I have no installation media, to format my computer.I was wondering. If I could, just use Wi-Fi.Whenever I've tried to, format in the past.I get that message. No room, on the C: drive?Or is it, not enough memory on C:?It's been a while, since I've tried to format.I have...
  5. Windows 10 Wi-Fi problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Wi-Fi problem: How do I fix my Wi-Fi getting disconnected on Windows 10 submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7pvos/windows_10_wifi_problem/
  6. problem with wi fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with wi fi: WI-FI not connected after the update, I tried all the suggestions I could find on the Internet to solve it. It works very well with the cable connected to Ethernet, the only problem is the WI-FI connection, at some point I have a limited connection, also the WI-FI button does...
  7. Wi-Fi problems after windows update

Wi-Fi problems after windows update: I have an old Qualcomm Atheros Wi-Fi card that has been having issues. After an update a couple of days ago, whenever I connect to my second router, which I am working on getting client mode on it via DD-WRT, via Ethernet and go to the config page, my drivers just break. I...
  8. Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo G500 Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem After Formating: Hello there. I'm going to format my Lenovo G500, but the internet doesn't appear after the format. I will download the driver from Lenovo's site, but there is no Windows 10 on the operating system. Where can I find the driver? 136514
  9. Lenovo G500 driver support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo G500 driver support: Hi, I have Lenovo G500, and I would like to do clean installation of Windows 10 (I prefer so rather than upgrade) According to this thread in Lenovo: Lenovo G500 WIndows 10 drivers - Lenovo Community This laptop may have issues with Windows 10 and I don't know how to...
  10. Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem

Windows 10 Wi-Fi Problem: Hello i have problem with Wi-Fi it works for some time than it appers no connection i heard this is known problem with OS 10 can you please help me fix this once for all i searched some youtube tutorials it worked for 5 days and now again problem appearing please help 92856