Windows 10: Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.

Discus and support Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All I have upgraded my Lenovo G580 with Orginal windows 10 Home Edition and these days Wifi is not working properly.When i start the system it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alireza Az, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.

Hi All

I have upgraded my Lenovo G580 with Orginal windows 10 Home Edition and these days Wifi is not working properly.When i start the system it will show and i will connect after some time it will suddenly dont show any connection just it will show wifi Turned off and have to Turn Wifi Back on Manually.

what happend to it ? what should i do? i have lenovo Solution Center and Lenovo Advadantage Both, and in their tests everything is ok and pass the test without any problem.

in addition when it happens i lost my connection with my modem router and the status change to Request Time Out.

:)

Alireza Az, Mar 8, 2021

2. Lenovo G580 and windows 10 Wifi suddenly stop working after 2 min of connecting.

Hi Team,

I have upgraded my lenovo G580 laptopto win10. Wifi is not working properly.When i start the system it will show and i will connect after some time it will suddenly dont show any connection just it will show wifi Turned off and Turn Wifi Back on Manually.But
    Nothing works then i thought it is due to brodcom 802.11n drivers issue i tried to update and also tried to install from lenovo website nothing is working please help me with some fix. Apart from this windows10 i'm loving it.Any questions please ask me and
    resolve my problem soon.

Thanks to Whoever helping me in this in Advance.

Nagesh_121, Mar 8, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Lenovo G580 and windows 10 Wifi suddenly stop working after 2 min of connecting.

Hi Nagesh_121

You are correct, most likely it is the device driver on your Atheros WiFi card, Lenovo only support that laptop up to Windows 8.1. if you are installing a new driver on that WiFi card and that is not working, try installing a slightly older version of that
    driver, or even the Windows 8.1 version to see if your system stabilizes . . .

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ie/en/products/lap...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.

Wifi suddenly stopped working - strange result

Wifi stopped working suddenly on my desktop. Now I have to connect with cable to the router but when I open Network Connections it still says the wifi is connected and working. The Ethernet connection has the name of the Wifi SSID.

If I open the details of the wifi connection it says there is no0 IPV4 or IPV6 connectivity although these are checked.

What has happened?

Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting. [​IMG]

anparkinson, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting.

1. Lenovo G580 Wifi suddenly stop working after some minutes of connecting. - Similar Threads - Lenovo G580 Wifi

2. Lenovo Laptop G580 Bluetooth feature stopped working after a Windows 10 update :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop G580 Bluetooth feature stopped working after a Windows 10 update :: This was such a huge feature for me! Loved the ability to connect my headphone and work. I'm hoping for either a permanent fix or a version of windows I could role back to that would allow the functionality again. This is unacceptable in my book. I understand end of life is...
  3. Lenovo Laptop G580 Bluetooth feature stopped working after a Windows 10 update :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop G580 Bluetooth feature stopped working after a Windows 10 update :: This was such a huge feature for me! Loved the ability to connect my headphone and work. I'm hoping for either a permanent fix or a version of windows I could role back to that would allow the functionality again. This is unacceptable in my book. I understand end of life is...
  4. Lenovo Laptop G580 Bluetooth feature stopped working after a Windows 10 update :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WiFi connection always work at startup and stops after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection always work at startup and stops after a few minutes: Hello guys, I'm having a problem with windows since a long time and I never found a way to work it out. Basically when I log in to windows, I am immediately connected to the last wifi connection I used (my router). I can browse the internet just fine but then after 2-3...
  6. Wifi /Hotspot Connection issue in Windows 10 64 bit Lenovo G580 model

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi /Hotspot Connection issue in Windows 10 64 bit Lenovo G580 model: Dear All, Actually I am facing the issue with my internet connection i.e. whenever I am trying to connect internet in my laptop through my mobile hotspot I am getting issues. I have Lenovo G580 model laptop with Windows 10 pro 64 bit OS installed in it. I am sharing my...
  7. Lenovo G580 and windows 10 Wifi suddenly stop working after 2 min of connecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo G580 and windows 10 Wifi suddenly stop working after 2 min of connecting.: Hi Team, I have upgraded my lenovo G580 laptopto win10. Wifi is not working properly.When i start the system it will show and i will connect after some time it will suddenly dont show any connection just it will show wifi Turned off and Turn Wifi Back on Manually.But...
  8. laptop stops working after some minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop stops working after some minutes: today i was playing csgo and a couple minutes later the laptop just stopped working , i started it again and it happened again its only happening when i open csgo and everything is okay when im not playing it (reddit for example) submitted by /u/omar_ch [link] [comments]...
  9. Wifi Suddenly Stops Working

Wifi Suddenly Stops Working: So I have a Surface Book 2, 13" model. On 2 separate wifi routers i have owned, this issue has occurred. Randomly while either in use or when put in standby the Wifi will stop working as in the Wireless Network im using will disconnect. Now sometimes it will let me select it...
  10. Wifi works for a couple minutes after boot then stops

Wifi works for a couple minutes after boot then stops: I recently bought a new pc that came with windows 10 and has a pcie wifi card. The wifi was working fine until earlier today, when it started throwing an error about missing network protocols. The annoying thing about this is that it'll work fine for a couple of minutes after...