Windows 10: Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?

Discus and support Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the meaning of: Lenovo result code: WCP200000-UN7WFH ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanellThedford, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?

What is the meaning of: Lenovo result code: WCP200000-UN7WFH ?

:)

JanellThedford, Nov 23, 2018
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 23, 2018
  3. scan and email issue with windows 10

Hello Angelina,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Scanning and sending emails. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to scan?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • What exactly happens when you try to send e-mail from your system?
    • Are you facing issues with Mail app? Do you receive any error?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Step 1: Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, select
      Device Manager.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click on the scanner device and click on
      Update driver.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?

HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?

1. Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ? - Similar Threads - Lenovo hardware scan

2. Scan results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan results: Slow processing caused me to run Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.369.612.0. While the running, it counted 23 infected files but ended with the statement "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected." This makes...
  3. Scan results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan results: Slow processing caused me to run Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.369.612.0. While the running, it counted 23 infected files but ended with the statement "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected." This makes...
  4. Scan results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan: Screenshot here: https://ftp.bmp.ovh/imgs/2020/10/b137815d2adc9747.png Didn't do anything except pressing F5 and then it automatically start a SFC Scan...
  6. no scan results for defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  7. Scan Result Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan Result Code: Did a scan and Received the code WPE001001-HG9B8F. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-result-code/7d3f086c-89da-4e21-8291-2c99b90c19cf
  8. what does this scan mean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does this scan mean: [ATTACH]whatt is this scan mean thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-scan-mean/4cad606e-b89b-4a36-8eaa-aced2a078e50
  9. Lenova Scan Result code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenova Scan Result code: Can you tell me what a Lenova result code of WHD00V000-UG7Y4D means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-scan-result-code/c99113de-0327-4622-bdbf-a1fbc6884be1
  10. AdwCleaner Scan Result?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AdwCleaner Scan Result?: I just upgraded to the latest version of AdWCleaner and all my PCs give the detection shown below whereas they scanned clean a few days ago. What's the detection due to? [img] 152053

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo result code whdg00000-r07xrl

2. hardware scan code

3. lenovo result code lookup

4. hardware scan lenovo,
  5. lenovo scan result code u15ta3nk5-wwwdsf,
  6. lenovo hardware scan result code,
  7. lenovo result code wwf00f000-w07ckh,
  8. lenovo laptop hardware scan,
  9. lenovo result code u1lsbdna1-ldqw9f,
  10. lenovo result code lookup U172DAWEQ-MRJGTA,
  11. lenovo scan result code,