Windows 10: Lenovo has some good deals today, 11/29 and tomorrow 11/30

Discus and support Lenovo has some good deals today, 11/29 and tomorrow 11/30 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lenovo - Cyber Monday Starts Early 169422 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

Lenovo has some good deals today, 11/29 and tomorrow 11/30

Ztruker, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Armaan76 Win User
    Armaan76, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo has some good deals today, 11/29 and tomorrow 11/30 - Similar Threads - Lenovo has deals

2. is it good win 11 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it good win 11 update?: is it good Win 11 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-good-win-11-update/d29f25db-5e4d-4cd4-9ff6-9b75dd6fc028
  3. Updating to windows 11 Today

Updating to windows 11 Today: I'm currently running Windows 10 enterprise, when I upgrade to Windows 11 ally desktop and files and shortcuts will stay where they are right or will they maybe change where they are? Like maybe mix a little but stay?...
  4. Updating to windows 11 Today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to windows 11 Today: I'm currently running Windows 10 enterprise, when I upgrade to Windows 11 ally desktop and files and shortcuts will stay where they are right or will they maybe change where they are? Like maybe mix a little but stay?...
  5. todays window 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    todays window 11 update: after todays window update create system image fails at the extreme end. it can't create a shadow copy. i have used multiple backup drives. i have formatted each before using create a system image. what can i do?...
  6. todays window 11 update

todays window 11 update: after todays window update create system image fails at the extreme end. it can't create a shadow copy. i have used multiple backup drives. i have formatted each before using create a system image. what can i do?...
  7. windows 11 is good for student or not

windows 11 is good for student or not: i want to install windows 11 but want to know that its good for students or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-good-for-student-or-not/20d077f7-210c-4a02-ae59-5ec9f6dae555
  8. windows 11 is good for student or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is good for student or not: i want to install windows 11 but want to know that its good for students or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-good-for-student-or-not/20d077f7-210c-4a02-ae59-5ec9f6dae555
  9. windows 11 is good for student or not

10. 2 Cumulative Updates today Oct. 29

2 Cumulative Updates today Oct. 29: FYI: There are 2 Cumulative Updates today. One is listed as Optional. It is KB4580364. It adds to the taskbar Meet Now and it is very cool, convenient, handy & useful. In other words, suggest you go ahead & take it [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew[ATTACH]...