Windows 10: Lenovo Helix 3XXX no networking after upgrade from 8.1

Discus and support Lenovo Helix 3XXX no networking after upgrade from 8.1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Things I've tried - update the Bios update the Chipset driver The system may have had an outdated DNE driver (Sonicwall). Manually removed reg key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dhobbs, Aug 6, 2015.

1. dhobbs Win User

Lenovo Helix 3XXX no networking after upgrade from 8.1

Things I've tried - update the Bios
    update the Chipset driver
    The system may have had an outdated DNE driver (Sonicwall). Manually removed reg key. no luck
    Anyone have a clue?

:)

dhobbs, Aug 6, 2015
  2. kpsmysti Win User

Windows 10 extremely slow after doing update

I upgraded my Lenovo Helix laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10. All was fine until I did an update through Windows Update and now my system is extremely slow to load and respond to tasks.

Is there a way for me to uninstall the update?

kpsmysti, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Cursor on laptop with WINDOWS 10 floats uncontrollable on touch screen.

After contacting Lenovo Technical Support, we determined that the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" by Realtek Semiconductor was using the incorrect release of the Driver for the Lenovo Helix. We installed the correct driver release and the floating cursor problem
    was corrected. However, we noted and confirmed that the microphone on the Helix was not and could not be made to work. I will be working on that problem with Lenovo after Thanksgiving Day.

RobertStankovsky, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Lenovo Helix 3XXX no networking after upgrade from 8.1

1. Lenovo Helix 3XXX no networking after upgrade from 8.1 - Similar Threads - Lenovo Helix 3XXX

2. Upgrade from 8. to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from 8. to 10: Downloading windows 10 from 8.1 this message pops up "This cant run on your PC' What does this mean?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-8-to-10/e8e9e65d-8325-4dc3-bca1-3ce2e1858e46
  3. Upgrade from 8. to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from 8. to 10: Downloading windows 10 from 8.1 this message pops up "This cant run on your PC' What does this mean?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-8-to-10/e8e9e65d-8325-4dc3-bca1-3ce2e1858e46
  4. Upgrade from 8. to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  6. No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8

No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8: Hi. I had problems with my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 in June after an update and got help from Microsoft Sweden to make a new clean Win10 installation on it. Then it worked fine. 2 weeks ago I try to watch a film on it but there was no sound. Then I try to listen to some music on...
  7. kb3106932 causing slow performance on Win10 Lenovo Helix devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    kb3106932 causing slow performance on Win10 Lenovo Helix devices: Is there a way to block an update (specifically kb3106932) from coming down? OS is Win10. I've got three Lenovo helix tablet devices and every time one of them takes this update performance disappears. Mouse can't even smoothly move across the screen. I've had the same...
  8. Upgrading from Windows "8" ?

Upgrading from Windows "8" ?: Can you get the free upgrade to Windows 10 from the original Windows 8? Or is it only 7 and 8.1? 26006
  9. Windows 10 Key after upgrading from Windows 8

Windows 10 Key after upgrading from Windows 8: I have been subscribed to the insider preview and had all the builds of Win 10 as they have been released when Win 10 went RTM I unsubscribed and installed Win 8 Pro and registered using my legit Win 8 Pro key afterwards I upgraded to Win 10 RTM from Microsoft updates and...
  10. Upgrade from 8 worked

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from 8 worked: Got a clients PC with 8.0 on it. Decided to see how upgrade to 10 would work. Used the upgrade tool on the MS site. Upgraded and activated. For Free. Anyone know why???*Rolleyes Pete P.S. Not complaining, hade done many while the free offer was still around. This one...